Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Conclusions after two washes today - Lowe`s sponge takes the cake for me. However, my local HD doesn`t have the "original" grout sponge - they only had the ones in the plastic. The Lowe`s sponge is softer, smaller, it has larger pores, and it rinses out better. It`s even a bit cheaper!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Quik89si
    Conclusions after two washes today - Lowe`s sponge takes the cake for me. However, my local HD doesn`t have the "original" grout sponge - they only had the ones in the plastic. The Lowe`s sponge is softer, smaller, it has larger pores, and it rinses out better. It`s even a bit cheaper!
    Sweet! :2thumbs: I couldn`t have said it better.

Post Thanks / Like
    damnn..you guys are killing me with the GS...if you are me....will you drive 20 miles away for the Lowes GS while you can get the HD GS for 3-5 miles? hahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    For my wheels, I cut the Lowes GS in 1/4`s to reach between my spokes. So far it works great.
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Radicalrev
    damnn..you guys are killing me with the GS...if you are me....will you drive 20 miles away for the Lowes GS while you can get the HD GS for 3-5 miles? hahaha

I think you can get the Lowe`s sponge from their website. You could also go to your local HD and see if they have the original, unpackaged GS...

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the grout sponge at Home Depot? Which section? And what does it look like? Brand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detaildoc
    $2.60? They usually go for around $1.87 or less and are found with the cleaning supplies (mops, brooms, etc) Did you get the right one?
    I got taken I found my receipt and took it to the local Lowes (I bought the other at a store in WI on a business trip). Used the extra money to buy an extra Thanks for saying something!
    -Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got a chance to do a traditional wash the GS using Z-7, and wow... the cleaning ability is very good! All the bugs swiped right off, and the GS holds the suds 3x more than my MF wash mit. I think this will stay in my detailing arsenal for a long time!

Lowes GS FTMFW!!!
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Macruz19
    I finally got a chance to do a traditional wash the GS using Z-7, and wow... the cleaning ability is very good! All the bugs swiped right off, and the GS holds the suds 3x more than my MF wash mit. I think this will stay in my detailing arsenal for a long time!

Lowes GS FTMFW!!!

Sweet! :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhadden
    I got taken I found my receipt and took it to the local Lowes (I bought the other at a store in WI on a business trip). Used the extra money to buy an extra Thanks for saying something!
    Good for you. So you did get the right one afterall, but they had charged you more? Well, you invested that refund wisely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detaildoc
    Good for you. So you did get the right one afterall, but they had charged you more? Well, you invested that refund wisely.
    Yeah, I suppose. I bought it in Delevan, WI and I don`t plan on going back there for a year:p But you`re right, I invested the money wisely:heelclick
    -Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mhadden

glad you got that taken care of, and using the extra money wisely as well...

Post Thanks / Like
    I still can`t believe the Lowe`s GS is $1.87. I would probably pay $20 for it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by achilles99
    I still can`t believe the Lowe`s GS is $1.87. I would probably pay $20 for it
    I have about 5 of them to sell you for just $19.95 each. :chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    If my Lowe`s didn`t have a giant stack, I`d buy them from you

Like I mentioned before, though... even though I have several, I bought another one when I stopped by Lowe`s for lumber. I may just pick up one every time I go to Lowe`s, and stockpile them

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information