Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    seriously, we ALL know that chris is the king of GS and i would not even try to cut in on him at all. i got RESPECT for the guy. like ANY product, there`s going to be some of us who are going to like or dislike it, and that`s for each of us to decide for ourselves...

better safe than sorry is what i say, at least you`ll know what they look like when you see them, LOL...

Too late!!! I did not read all of Docs message, got to Lowes and then figured that the TileSoultions were the equivalent. I then came back home only to be told by Doc to pretty much learn how to read. He had to tell me a second time to look in the cleaning section and then low and behold the sponge was there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we are all good here, I don`t believe anybody is getting offended, right? I think BigAl and Spoiledman are easy going guys with their head on their shoulder. I started the thread just to share about the Lowes sponge, which works for me, hoping that others will try it too with the same results. I am still however, keeping my HD sponge as it does a great job on tougher grime.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, not offended at all. I know you`re just used to drama around here lately.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by howareb
    Fellas, I both thought that you knew me a little better than that. I sincerely was only joking with the both of you. Nothing more than that. I respect both of you guys (Setec included) :hifive:. If you have read any malicious intents within my messages then my apologies. I think that I am gonna

no apology needed, we ALL can share different alternatives/opinions on products

and that`s what makes this site a great one...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoiledMan
    No, not offended at all. I know you`re just used to drama around here lately.

OOOHHHH YEAHHHH!! There is a whole lot of sensitivity in the air this week (and also some really good circus acts). :sadpace: I am just trying to break the monotony.

#600 WOOHOO :woohoo:

Post Thanks / Like
    At the end of the day, that`s what it`s all about. R E S P E C T !

chris you rock!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by howareb
    OOOHHHH YEAHHHH!! There is a whole lot of sensitivity in the air this week (and also some really good circus acts). :sadpace: I am just trying to break the monotony.

Man, if you want to read drama, just check out my last post "Life after the Sea Sponge" That got insane, out of control, a member was even banned. Don`t worry about it, we are all good here. I hope you like that GS, let me know what you think. Personally, I don`t like ONR with a sponge, for that I prefer the wool mitten, feels better. I only use the sponge for regular wash with Ultima Paint Guard Wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detaildoc
    Man, if you want to read drama, just check out my last post "Life after the Sea Sponge" That got insane, out of control, a member was even banned. Don`t worry about it, we are all good here. I hope you like that GS, let me know what you think. Personally, I don`t like ONR with a sponge, for that I prefer the wool mitten, feels better. I only use the sponge for regular wash with Ultima Paint Guard Wash.

Let me check it out!! A member got banned. I wonder if Pat or Tort could post the banned stats for the week. They don`t have to tell us who, just like a counter or something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Come to think of it, I should have titled this thread "A Better Grout Sponge FOR ME":think:

Post Thanks / Like
    sonyexec went flying off the walls for some reason in that thread. I really don`t get it.

BigAl, props to you my friend.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, it was weird. I believe many of his posts on that thread were deleted.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detaildoc
    Yeah, it was weird. I believe many of his posts on that thread were deleted.

I just checked out the post. It was very informative, but most of the drama was removed by "The Autopia Fuzz" . Anyhow it seems as if Sonyexe was having a rotten day and felt the need to vent to a computer forum. Hence he got banned, oh well.

Doc great job on the car in the thread. I do not know why I did not jump on that thread. Maybe the sea sponge thing scared me.

Post Thanks / Like
    `
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    just for everyone\`s information, here\`s the two grout sponges that lowes carries....the one on the right is similiar to the HD GS... http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...grout%20sponge\r\n
    \r\n\r\nLooking at the ones from Lowes...the one on the right is more expensive and says Professional...does that mean that\`s for pro detailers and the other one is the consumer level for newbs like myself?`

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information