Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    I`ve noticed quite a difference in the softness of grout sponges from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Agreed. I`m not having luck finding the "Greece" made GS`s at HD. The other side is based on the wear of the ones that I`m actively using, I have enough to last the next ten years.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoiledMan
    Agreed. I`m not having luck finding the "Greece" made GS`s at HD. The other side is based on the wear of the ones that I`m actively using, I have enough to last the next ten years.

You mean the ones that you have been telling us are always at HD, you now can`t find? Maybe they shipped them all to other HD`s where customers have been asking for them...

Are you ever going to comment on the "suitability" of the Excel sponge?

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be the one. It`s been replaced with one made in Thailand. I don`t have an Excel sponge to comment on. Perhaps I`ll have to place an order soon but I still haven`t received my royalty checks.......
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    just for everyone`s information, here`s the two grout sponges that lowes carries. the one that is being referred to here is the one on the left that comes in the packaging (which is nice so you don`t have to worry about debris, dirt settling on them) while the other one on the right is similiar to the HD GS... http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...grout%20sponge

here is the exact packaging that it comes in...

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out those big pores. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh Oh!! I think the "BIG One"(BigAL3) is trying to cut in on Spoiled Man`s action. I better grab some popcorn.

BigAl could you have made that picture of the spong a little bit bigger for us?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by howareb
    Uh Oh!! I think the "BIG One"(BigAL3) is trying to cut in on Spoiled Man`s action. I better grab some popcorn.

This isn`t a Zaino thread so you wont need the popcorn. I`m perfectly fine with continuing to use what works for me. If I`m in Lowes one day and remember to look I`ll grab one and check it out. I`ve cleaned some pretty nasty cars with what I have and don`t have any issues. Use whatever works for you even if it means selling your car when it gets dirty and getting a new one.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Use whatever works for you even if it means selling your car when it gets dirty and getting a new one.

I wish I could spoiled one. I wish I could. I could think of a couple of rides I would splash through a mud puddle for.

I was just joking with you Spoiled One, this week on the forum, has been pretty much a soap opera with a couple of the threads. I guess that I just got caught up in the moment. :sosad.

Matter of fact as a peace offering, I could send you an excel sponge so that you can put your stamp of approval on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Use whatever works for you even if it means selling your car when it gets dirty and getting a new one.

I used to work with a guy who told me that the owner of one of the supply companies we dealt with would get a new car every 6 months..."when the ashtrays got full".

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I saw that drama and frankly, I don`t understand it. Use whatever gets you the results you`re looking for. I *truly* don`t care. Things here have been going in a way too serious direction and that`s not what I`m here for.

Sorry about the OT moment.

Mike, it really doesn`t surprise me. I`d bet the car wasn`t washed in that time either.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh Oh!! I think the "BIG One"(BigAL3) is trying to cut in on Spoiled Man`s action.

seriously, we ALL know that chris is the king of GS and i would not even try to cut in on him at all. i got RESPECT for the guy. like ANY product, there`s going to be some of us who are going to like or dislike it, and that`s for each of us to decide for ourselves...

better safe than sorry is what i say, at least you`ll know what they look like when you see them, LOL...

Post Thanks / Like
    Matter of fact as a peace offering, I could send you an excel sponge so that you can put your stamp of approval on it.

Thanks for the offer but I`ll wait.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    seriously, we ALL know that chris is the king of GS and i would not even try to cut in on him at all. i got RESPECT for the guy. like ANY product, there`s going to be some of us who are going to like or dislike it, and that`s for each of us to decide for ourselves...

At the end of the day, that`s what it`s all about. R E S P E C T !
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    SpoiledMan got me into the GS,

Post Thanks / Like
    Fellas, I both thought that you knew me a little better than that. I sincerely was only joking with the both of you. Nothing more than that. I respect both of you guys (Setec included) :hifive:. If you have read any malicious intents within my messages then my apologies. I think that I am gonna

Seriously I apologize if I offended you guys by the earlier statement. Now let`s get over it, and have a beer. The Colts already lost today, please don`t add anymore pain to my day.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information