Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joebangaa
    Could it have been limited to the batch? There were several of each type of sponge and the rectangular one was consistently stiffer than the "easy grip." Does anybody have any comments on the "deluxe cellulose" one? It looked like the most promising of all the Prolines...it was DEFINITELY the softest one.

this is what i`m talking about

that would be alright for wheels, wells, etc.. i wouldn`t use it on the paint... the one i have listed in the pic (can`t count how many times i`ve posted it) is the one you want to use on the paint...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl3
    that would be alright for wheels, wells, etc.. i wouldn`t use it on the paint... the one i have listed in the pic (can`t count how many times i`ve posted it) is the one you want to use on the paint...

Have you felt these Al? I know information on the rectangular one is widely available, but I haven`t seen any comments on this one. This (deluxe cellulose) was by far the softest of the Prolines, so I`d like to see if anyone has tried it. Are there any obvious reasons why it shouldn`t be used on paint?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joebangaa
    Have you felt these Al? I know information on the rectangular one is widely available, but I haven`t seen any comments on this one. This (deluxe cellulose) was by far the softest of the Prolines, so I`d like to see if anyone has tried it. Are there any obvious reasons why it shouldn`t be used on paint?

out of all the GS/sponges that i`ve felt, the one i have listed (by using it as well) is the softest IME...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quick update on my GS, I had it since Feb (first one), and I`m still using it since day 1. Very durable, and always comes out clean
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Macruz19
    Quick update on my GS, I had it since Feb (first one), and I`m still using it since day 1. Very durable, and always comes out clean

same here buddy, no problems whatsover...

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a couple of these grout sponges and they are fantastic.

Post Thanks / Like
    same here buddy, no problems whatsover...

On that being said.. at the same time when I bought my GS, I also bought the blue chenille wash from Target (vroom), and I have not even bother to use it just yet.

The best thing about the GS, is it`s easy to clean and rinse out after washing because when you rinse all the soap water out... you`ll know when all the soap water is gone.. vs. using a wash mit where I find sometimes difficult to clean after a wash because the soap is still soaked in the wash mit.
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    On that being said.. at the same time when I bought my GS, I also bought the blue chenille wash from Target (vroom), and I have not even bother to use it just yet.

The best thing about the GS, is it`s easy to clean and rinse out after washing because when you rinse all the soap water out... you`ll know when all the soap water is gone.. vs. using a wash mit where I find sometimes difficult to clean after a wash because the soap is still soaked in the wash mit.

agreed, it rinses out so easy and yet so soft and pliable as well. lowes better not discontinue carrying these anytime soon...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HiTek21
    I bought a couple of these grout sponges and they are fantastic.

Since you bought a few.. you should cut one in halfs or 1/4`s for the wheels. That`s what I did rather than using a MF to clean my wheels.

Post Thanks / Like
    agreed, it rinses out so easy and yet so soft and pliable as well. lowes better not discontinue carrying these anytime soon...

I hope not!! You`re scarying me... i think it`s a good time to stock up before so LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Since you bought a few.. you should cut one in halfs or 1/4`s for the wheels. That`s what I did rather than using a MF to clean my wheels.

instead of cutting one up (even though they`re inexpensive), go to big lots and in the cleaning supplies, they have a 5pk of the soft blue brawny all purpose foam sponges ($1.50) and they rinse out just as easy as the GS. i use them to clean wheels, wells, etc... :up

Post Thanks / Like
    instead of cutting one up (even though they`re inexpensive), go to big lots and in the cleaning supplies, they have a 5pk of the soft blue brawny all purpose foam sponges ($1.50) and they rinse out just as easy as the GS. i use them to clean wheels, wells, etc... :up

I know you`re infamous about posting pics on this thread, but can I request a pic for this item?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know you`re infamous about posting pics on this thread, but can I request a pic for this item?

i don`t have a digi-cam and i looked on the net and could not find a pic (probably discontinued since they are at big lots). go to big lots and buy a pack (only $1.50 and you get 5 sponges), i bought 3 of them a while back and am still on the 1st few sponges lol. in a way, they are like a smaller version of a GS (soft, have little pores, hold a good amount of soap solution, and rinse out clean very easily). they work great for the smaller tasks too, like cleaning wiper blades so you don`t cut up your GS, etc...

Post Thanks / Like
    i don`t have a digi-cam and i looked on the net and could not find a pic (probably discontinued since they are at big lots). go to big lots and buy a pack (only $1.50 and you get 5 sponges), i bought 3 of them a while back and am still on the 1st few sponges lol. in a way, they are like a smaller version of a GS (soft, have little pores, hold a good amount of soap solution, and rinse out clean very easily). they work great for the smaller tasks too, like cleaning wiper blades so you don`t cut up your GS, etc...

I agree about using the GS on the wipers. Seems like it will cut up little pieces if you swipe it accross the blade. Other than that.. it`s still lookin good.

I will check out Big Lots this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, on-line learning is great, I would have never thought to use one of these? So it is safe for washing an entire vehicle? I am wondering why you would want to use this on your car? I can see the effectiveness on the runner boards and wells but unsure of safety.
    "I think my blood is a Carnauba Prototype"

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information