Thread: Product Storage

Post Thanks / Like
    Where does everyone keep there detailing products and so on? I saw some nice big shelves at sears and cabinets, but it is a lot of money for something now. I was thinking of making a homemade steel portable on wheels shelves. Like 5 levels, I saw it at petco that the employees use to move stuff around to stock. It looked perfect to put things on the shelves and it had sides to them all so they wouldnt fall out. Maybe going to home depot. It was those steel rails that you can go to any level with the shelf and you get a rubber mallet and hit it into the slot.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a little two level rack with wheels that holds a deal of my stuff, but it is a little too small so I hope to get something bigger and/or better. Right now I store my mf and that in plastic grocery bags, dirty and clean separated of course. Hooray for being a broke university kid.

Post Thanks / Like
    I might get some big ziplock bags for my towels. I would like some maybe plastic clear bins to put them in. I will look around, im sure anything will work. I want something on wheels, but i dont want just shelves, i want to have a barrier around the whole shelve so nothing can fall out or tip over you know.

Post Thanks / Like
    20oz and 2 liter plastic bottle racks that you can find outside of quick marts are priceless in my shop, and I have metro style shelving that I purchased at lowes fore about 1/4 of the price, plent of rolling carts too

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a big, heavy 4 tier shelf from Lowes. Got it on clearance for less than $20, it was regularly $90 or $100...

Thread Information