Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a. Patrick
    I was quite fond of that too!

Chris amigo, Im still not sold on these.........i just havent found anything that holds suds, and feels as slippery as a wet sheepskin...........C`mon, convince me...........Plus, I have issues with holding things in my hand, lol. The sheepskin just feels so natural, and ergonomic, i never fear dropping it.

Yer just chicken! Forget what it *feels* like and just do it.:LOLOL
    Triple Honda Owner

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patrick- just stuff a grout sponge inside a sheepskin mitt. Add a couple small holes to the sheepskin to allow the water from the sponge to irrigate your paint with lubricating soapy water.

Post Thanks / Like

I got the same thing. I wondering if there only sell this brand here (California) since it is distributed in seal beach ???
    Just trying to keep my family`s cars clean.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to my local HD yesterday in search of loose grout sponges....no luck. I saw a 6pk of sponges and there were a couple of other options.

Have "we" decided that the Greek ones are best?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tom p.
    I went to my local HD yesterday in search of loose grout sponges....no luck. I saw a 6pk of sponges and there were a couple of other options.

If they are, does anyone in California with access to the "best" ones want to put together a group buy? Shipping should be easy, just stuff them in a flat rate USPS envelope/box. :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAP
    If they are, does anyone in California with access to the "best" ones want to put together a group buy? Shipping should be easy, just stuff them in a flat rate USPS envelope/box. :grinno:
    I think one of our favorite on-line vendors will be selling some pretty soon. When I get more info I`ll post it, but that will save the hassle of a group buy.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tom p.

I had bought one at Lowe`s that was packaged, I think it was made in USA (lost the wrapper), but the other day I bought a packaged Greek one at HD, and it was different, more dense :nixweiss

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness
    I think one of our favorite on-line vendors will be selling some pretty soon. When I get more info I`ll post it, but that will save the hassle of a group buy.

Will these be "SpoiledMan approved"?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not used a natural grout sponge but I know this is one of the best to use :

Ace - Ace Tree: Home Goods: Cleaning: Cleaning Tools: Sponges: AcmeĂ‚® Sea Wool Sponge

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    .......Will these be "SpoiledMan approved"?
    All I`ve heard at this point is they are made in Greece and the supplier is located in CA. Hopefully they will carry that elusive "Approved by SpoiledMan" seal of approval

I`m off to my local HD later to try and find a bin of loose sponges, if not I guess I`ll be placing an order....... if they have the seal of approval.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    All I`ve heard at this point is they are made in Greece and the supplier is located in CA. Hopefully they will carry that elusive "Approved by SpoiledMan" seal of approval

I understand that endorsement deal is held up over money, and that the back-up endorser is Tiger Woods since he uses grout sponges on his Buick...

Post Thanks / Like

That would be a great thing for those of us who can`t get the SpoiledMan approved grout sponges locally. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand that endorsement deal is held up over money, and that the back-up endorser is Tiger Woods since he uses grout sponges on his Buick...

Now that`s phunny :grinno:

OK, will this be SM-approved? I was $1.93 at WallingMart this morning:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one of those sponges, never opened. It`s in my backup sponge supply, that backs up my sponges, that I don`t really use, because I would use my backup sheepskins, except before that I would use used sheepskins, which I would use after my backup chenille pads, which I would use after my backup MF wash pads which I will use after my in-use MF wash pads...so you can see why I need some grout sponges...

Post Thanks / Like
    Well here the bar code number if no one can find it at HD

92975 48200
    Just trying to keep my family`s cars clean.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one of those sponges, never opened. It`s in my backup sponge supply, that backs up my sponges, that I don`t really use, because I would use my backup sheepskins, except before that I would use used sheepskins, which I would use after my backup chenille pads, which I would use after my backup MF wash pads which I will use after my in-use MF wash pads...so you can see why I need some grout sponges...

You and me both, brotha! You should see the sponge collection I`ve gathered :LOLOL I`m still trying to establish whether any might be SM-approved :nervous2:

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread Information