Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know of a place that I can order a Foam Gun that attaches to a pressure washer? I found one place on the web and the gun had a bottle for the mixture that was about the size of a small soda bottle and didnt seem like it would hold enough. I have an Exel pressure washer with a honda 13 h.p. I believe so I dont have an issue in terms of having enough power to run any attachment. I saw a thread here and someone mentioned they sell them but there wasnt much more information and I looked at the area with vendors and didnt see anything mentioned. Any insight would be great.

Has anyone tried these with a hot water washer? I have access to one that my family uses to clean our heavy equipment off with. I am thinking that the hot water and soap combination may really work well. Just the hot water alone does alot more than cold water does.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cam Spray 527100 - Foamer Attachment - Cam Spray 527100 - Every Pressure Washer - Great Selection of Electric Pressure Washers, Gas Pressure Washers, Hot Water Pressure Washers, Cold Water Pressure Washers, & Much More!

That`s the one I use and really like. It won`t work on Karcher twist-type connecitons, though. You need a gun with a threaded female end for this to work.

I replaced the small bottle with a one quart spray bottle I got from Target. You can find a longer pickup tube for it at Home Depot.

There are a ton of foam cannon threads here. Might want to take a look at a few of em.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I read the past few posts about the foam cannons. Now that you have responded I did see you post this link but didnt click on it during my reading. Thanks for the tip and I will check this one out.

Post Thanks / Like
    The bottle can be easily replaced with something from a 32 oz spray bottle. Heck, even a 2 liter soda bottle will work if you don`t want to spend money on a bottle or have anything laying around you can use.

Post Thanks / Like
    This may sound stupid but why can`t you mix up a suds solution in a bucket and apply it with the chemical solution suction hose that is on the power washer? Has anyone tried this method? It seems as if it may work as the solution would be sucked from the bucket just as it would be sucked from the foam gun bottle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by box3876
    This may sound stupid but why can`t you mix up a suds solution in a bucket and apply it with the chemical solutionb suction hose that is on the power washer? Has anyone tried this method? It seems as if it may work as the solution would be sucked from the bucket just as it would be sucked from the foam gun bottle.

You could do that, but then you have the hassle of carrying a bucket of solution with you, plus carrying your foam lance + wand. And/or you`ll have a really long pick up tube. Between the garden hose, the pw hose, I don`t want to add more messy hoses to trip on, get caught on my tires, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    This may sound stupid but why can`t you mix up a suds solution in a bucket and apply it with the chemical solutionb suction hose that is on the power washer? Has anyone tried this method? It seems as if it may work as the solution would be sucked from the bucket just as it would be sucked from the foam gun bottle.

I`ve tried this as well. You know how the solution looks in the bucket? Well, that`s how it looks after being applied this way. In other words, soap in water. No suds, no foam, nada. Looks like you just shot colored water on the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s on at a fraction of the price from Cam Spray.

https://www.hydromidwest.com/pc-307-...poly-tank.aspx

I have this and it works very well. Tons of rich lather!

Post Thanks / Like
    SuperBee, have you dialed in your dilutions yet? I`ve been experimenting with a couple different soaps at a 10:1 (water:soap) to see how each performs. I use it at max setting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I`m using (and loving) 3 oz of CG`s CW&G along with 1 oz of Z7 and 28 oz of water at max setting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond

Do you have photos? Make a video of the foam too? I have yet to see anything that compares to the Cam Spray.

How does this attach to the powerwasher?
    Reflections Detailing of Utah
    "Detailing for the Discerning owner"
    State of Utahs most experienced detailing detailer
    Meguiars/Ford Detailing team SEMA 2010, 2011

duPont Registry Endorsed Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Karcher power washer. The foam lance screws directly on to the hose. I just have to remove the spray wand.

Sorry, no pics. Used it only twice so far. I just got it a couple of weeks ago.

TheDetailingHandBook.com Mikeyc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond

Wow! That is MUCH cheaper. I just ordered the one SuperBee has. Does this one have a way to adjust the amount of soap pickup?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Cam Spray foam gun and that puts out some nice suds. I have the DP xtreme soap and the CG`s cw&g and I like the DP better.

Post Thanks / Like
    This may sound stupid but why can`t you mix up a suds solution in a bucket and apply it with the chemical solution suction hose that is on the power washer?

I do that with the siphon-fee sprayer (hooks up to the air compressor) that I use for the pre-wash. It`s *VERY* awkward to put it mildly (and politely).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information