Post Thanks / Like
    Orange Low Profile 5.5 Inch Pad 6 Pack CLOSE OUT

X

Stock up on pads and savings with this 6 pack of orange pads!

Everyone’s favorite color is orange. Of all the foam pads sold by Autogeek, the orange ones are the most purchased. We’re pretty sure it’s not the color that makes them popular; more than likely it’s the cut. Orange pads have just the right amount of cut to level light to moderate swirl marks and most scratches while removing light oxidation. They eliminate the widest range of problems that afflict the most vehicles on the road today. And that is why everyone loves orange.

To give you more orange to love, we’ve put together this Orange Low Profile 5.5 Inch Pad 6 Pack. Keep in mind that these are the 5.5 inch pads, not the 6.5. The foam of these pads is the same density as the larger pad and offers the same level of cut. The only difference is the size and, in this instance, size doesn’t really matter. The 5.5 inch pad will remove light to moderate scratches and swirls and light oxidation just like the 6.5 inch pad. Again, the only difference is ½ inch around the edge and ¼ inch off the top. The 5.5 inch pad is a compact version of the original orange pad.

Polishing is all about personal preference. Some people prefer polishing with large pads because they cover more ground. But some people like the feel of a smaller pad. One of our techs compared polishing with the 5.5 inch pad to running. Which would you run faster in – hiking boots or Nikes? The 5.5 inch pad makes the polisher lighter, which some people find easier to work.

If you only have a few isolated problem areas, the 5.5 inch orange pads are ideal. You can correct small patches of paint quickly and spare the rest of your paint unnecessary polishing.

The Orange Low Profile 5.5 Inch Pads are designed for the Porter Cable 7424 dual action polisher. Use a 5 inch backing plate. This plate will provide enough of a lip of foam to protect the paint surface and its flexible urethane edge is recessed to avoid contact with the paint.

Did I mention you get six pads? Six orange pads will last through several detailing sessions and the price is tough to beat. Stock up on these Orange Low Profile 5.5 Inch Pads for all your moderate paint imperfections and detailing dilemmas.

Includes six 5.5 inch foam pads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lake Country?

Post Thanks / Like
    the velcro on the pad doesnt look like the lc pads i have, lc`s are closer to the edge on mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSuperShine
    the velcro on the pad doesnt look like the lc pads i have, lc`s are closer to the edge on mine.

I wonder if they are like that on the 5.5" pads?

Post Thanks / Like
    The pic of the PC does not have a 5.5 pad on it, I just bought the 5.5 combo 2 Orange/2 White (very cheap with discount and all, 4 pads $13.50). The velcro backing goes all the way to the edge.

Post Thanks / Like
    They look like the wolfgang pads that AG gives as a bonus with some products
    Ultimate Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    The 5.5 inch Low Profile Pads by Lake Country maximize the performance of the Porter Cable 7424 by buffering it less against the paint. The size of these foam pads is an asset when concentrating on isolated areas of the paint and, with two foam varieties to choose from, the 5.5 inch Low Profile Pad Combo helps you correct and polish the paint.

Post Thanks / Like
    LC makes a pad like that, and hook and loop is available edge to edge or with an elevated hook and loop area. Weigh the differences yourself in that regard. I prefer the edge to edge myself.....
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Thread Information