Finally took a day to detail my own car (lord knows she needed it), and I really wish I had some before pics to show you guys of a few spots. However, I still ahve some swirling after all of this and would like some input.

Here`s the front driver`s fender, which is really what I`m happiest with. This used to have some lighter discoloration, looked a lot like large water spots that wouldn`t go away. (all pics are before I went over the paint with a glaze and wax).

And here`s some of the rest of the car. They`re ok, but the roof and hood still have some swirls.

Basically, what I did was started out with a wash using filtered water and a clean washmitt and get the car good and clean. I think went ahead and used a Meguiar`s Soft Buff Polishing pad and Meguiar`s Swirl Remover 2.0 (#9) and went over a good chunk of the car. After a couple of passes on both the hood, trunk, front fenders, and roof, I moved on and took another Soft Buff Polishing pad and went over the entire car with Meguiar`s Speed Glaze (#80), and then finished off with a Soft Buff Finshing pad and two coats of Meguiar`s Hi-Tech Yellow Wax (#26).

Even after all of this, I still have some minor swirling on the hood and roof (worse on the roof). Does anyone have any tips or suggestions? I do have a Soft Buff Cutting pad, but I`m hesitant to use it. Don`t get me wrong, the car looks fantastic and the swirls aren`t nearly as bad as they were, but I`d like to get it pretty much swirl free.

Thanks for your input.