Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying to keep my windows looking clean. So I picked up some Stoner`s invisible glass and two microtex MF glass cleaning towels. I sprayed the cleaner on the glass, wiped, the buffed it dry with the second MF. I did that for the windshield and the back window. I sprayed the cleaner on the first MF to clean the side windows. My question is can I use the stoner`s cleaner on the inside of the windows? On a side note I l cleaned all the window, went to work, it rained.

Post Thanks / Like
    you sure can, it`s made to be used for glass, whether it be inside or out (not to mention you can use it on mirrors, etc). also, it`s safe on tinted windows... :up

p.s. i stopped using it for the longest of time (was using another brand) and i don`t know why i ever stopped, i love this stuff!

Invisible Glass cleans windshields, windows, and mirrors so well, you’ll think they’re invisible. Other glass cleaners use water and “foamy†surfactants or soaps. These inexpensive ingredients remove basic dirt, but leave “streaky†residues that are difficult or impossible to remove. Invisible Glass cleans fast with a powerful, non-streaking, non-abrasive formula. It evaporates 100% and contains NO surfactants, soaps, or foams.

Post Thanks / Like
    i love stoner`s, i use it around the house, too.

it got the sliding glass door to the back deck so clean that my cat thought the door was open and ran into it, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s great stuff, no doubt.

I use Stoners with the Glass Master and a MF bonnet. It makes cleaning interior windshield and backwindow glass so much less arduous

Post Thanks / Like
    I always go through with two other WW MF`s with vinegar first on the inside windows before going through with IG and two other towels.

Also, on the inside roof panels and inside windshield (not tinted with tinting film like the other windows), I use a magic eraser and vinegar before going through with IG.

It really cuts through the haze... even if you can`t see it, it tends to cause crazy streaks that are hard to get off with IG. The vinegar cuts through the haze easily, and then IG can do its job without streaking.

Post Thanks / Like
    stoners are great. I use it whether inside or outside.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nightscare
    i love stoner`s, i use it around the house, too.

it got the sliding glass door to the back deck so clean that my cat thought the door was open and ran into it, lol.

thats hella funny

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StiCy
    On a side note I l cleaned all the window, went to work, it rained.

Does IG leave a water-repellent film like Rain-X?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FitSport

Nope. However, thereotically, perfectly clean and polished glass beads water just as well.

However, I still prefer a glass sealant (or SOMETHING LSP-ish on the glass) since I hate, hate, hate that "rough" feeling of passing a towel over "naked" glass (one of the reason I hate doing inside glass that doesn`t have tint film on it).

Plus, while polished and clean glass might bead water, it offers no protection against environmental effects or evne the minimal protection a sealant offers against water spots (important on glass)

I`m also not sure whether the other stuff is very "slick." There`s more to glass than just sheer beading... it can bead all day for all I care, but unless its slick enough to where most of the water flies off at speed, it`s useless. I once tried Natty`s Blue on the windshield, and wasn`t that good at all. Water beaded, but didn`t really fly off like it does with Rain-x.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FitSport

if you want a little protection after cleaning the outside glass with IG, use some spray wax (aquawax, etc)...

Post Thanks / Like
    Similarly, I find that Sprayway glass cleaner works just as well, but it is more of a foam. However, its cheaper, unless you can find killer deals on IG. I get SWG for about 1.99/can.

Post Thanks / Like
    After the rain the windows looked ok. This is the first time I have user any sort of window cleaner on my windows. I normally use just the car wash from the bucket. I like the stoner`s cleaner a lot after using it for the first time.

Thread Information