Post Thanks / Like
    I use the small Griots ones and picked them up due to their size. I generally fill them up with small items like Z16 or glass cleaner due to the size but never really liked the spray head.....

Has anyone found a perfect small bottle/spray head that atomizes mist wonderfully ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the ones at Specialty Bottle (specialtybottle.com) I ordered some 8oz, 4oz, and 2oz. I use the 4oz ones the most. The spray heads work great to atomize the product. I also use the 4oz. flip tops for all my waxes and polishes. PN4AB is the part number for the spray ones I use and PN4F for the flip top. Shipping is a killer if you only order a few. I ordered like 40-50 at a time. Works great for trading samples too.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    The ones that DavidB sent out with his new test QD (months ago) are great. Black, compact, sturdy, and spray...not drip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueZero
    I really like the ones at Specialty Bottle (specialtybottle.com) I ordered some 8oz, 4oz, and 2oz. I use the 4oz ones the most. The spray heads work great to atomize the product. I also use the 4oz. flip tops for all my waxes and polishes. PN4AB is the part number for the spray ones I use and PN4F for the flip top. Shipping is a killer if you only order a few. I ordered like 40-50 at a time. Works great for trading samples too.

That`s where I get my empty bottles and sprays too!
    Converted over to ONR & now Lowes grout sponge. Protected by 3M clear bra, and one layer of Zaino is all you need!

Post Thanks / Like
    megs quick detailer 16oz bottle are awesome

Post Thanks / Like
    +2 for Specialty Bottle, I really like the fine mist sprayers they sell, but like BlueZero mentioned, order up a bunch so the shipping evens out. I transfer almost everything into a smaller bottle to make it easier to tote around, plus I like their sprayers better than those than come with most products.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t say how well they compare to anything else, but I`m quite happy with the 4 oz spray bottles available from FK1. Perfect size for a lot of different uses and a nice spray. I bought 8 on my last order.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by velobard
    I can`t say how well they compare to anything else, but I`m quite happy with the 4 oz spray bottles available from FK1. Perfect size for a lot of different uses and a nice spray. I bought 8 on my last order.

Agreed. I haven`t used anything else either, but these ones put out a really fine mist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does DavidB sell them in the store?

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    you can find 2 ounce mister bottles at WalMart

Post Thanks / Like
    I get all my mister bottles at the Container Store. They have quite a good selection of sizes and prices are `ok` to a little `high` (as compared to that specialty bottle link).

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to Wally World and look in the Travel section where you will find some good spray bottles for 2, 4 & 6 oz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Walmart has all the small bottles/styles you could ever want in there Ladies hair section. Usually $1.00 or less.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks BlueZero for the tip. I ordered a bunch of little bottles to give them a try. I have tried the Walmart bottles, gone to beauty supply stores and am hoping that these bottles are a little bit better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Natural Plastic Bottles - Specialty Bottle

I`ve used the Black Atomizer sprayers, works alright but honestly those suckers are so hard to push. Good for trading however.

Thread Information