Post Thanks / Like
    I`m buying a PC7424 and was wondering what is the best buffing or polishing pads to get for Zaino Products? Thanks Nate

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that most would agree that you use Zaino zo sparingly that using a PC to apply it would be almost a waste.

I personally use the foam applicators to apply Zaino, thereby ensuring nice, even thin layers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard a lot about Zaino products .Are they really as good as I hear ? My Cadillac has to stay ouside so the black show car can stay inside . Any recommendations for the Caddy . the show car is black with plenty of clear . Help on that as I need it to shine like its wet for days

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I still like to use Z-PC with a PC. Z-PC has great results by hand, but a dual action polisher like the PC is more consistent and less effort.

I also like to use the PC on removing Z2p or Z5p for that I use a MF bonnet over a pad. So far, I have been using the Sonus SFX pads with good results. That`s what I use, but I am sure the Meg, LC and Edge pads would be great as well.

Another tip... I have used the PC to apply Z8 using a MF or Concourse bonnet. There is something about the heat from the pad that adds that extra zing to Z8.

Another tip to new PC users...instead of cutting your teeth on using the PC with a polish, use it first in getting off Z2p or Z5p before graduating to polish type product like Z-PC. It`s a great ice breaker in overcoming the learning curve on using the PC. Remember the golden rule when first starting out - use speed setting 5 on applying polishes, use speed rating 3 on applying waxes or sealants and then use speed setting 5 to remove waxes and sealants. 5-3-5.

And get a good DVD on using the PC - showcargarage has a good one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ss-truck
    I have heard a lot about Zaino products .Are they really as good as I hear ? My Cadillac has to stay ouside so the black show car can stay inside . Any recommendations for the Caddy . the show car is black with plenty of clear . Help on that as I need it to shine like its wet for days

thanks

Do a search and read tons of discussions. I really like a few of their products. It will definately make a black car shine. For shine coats on a black car, the 2 go to products that I use on our H2 is Menzerna FMJ and Natty`s Blue. Both are great. But you cannot go wrong with any of them. See if you can try some out and let us know your opinion on which ones you like the most.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the dense LC pads(white and orange) work best with ZPC

Thread Information