Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mobile Detailing Services justin30513's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m saving 10-15 minutes easy by doing it this way. It does take some time to get it down, but when you do, you will love this method!

I`m also assuming that if you are reading this, you know how to wash a vehicle with a rinseless technique. Search "rinseless wash" to learn more.

1. Spray wheels, tires, and wells with degreaser. Also the lower body panels and front bumper if needed.
    2. Pressure wash entire car making sure to clean the wheels, tires, and wells thoroughly.
    3. Using a rinseless wash (DP`s 4-in-1 or Optimum`s No-Rinse), start at the driver`s side roof. Do half. Then onto the front door and window. Open the door and do the interior front window (half) and interior driver`s window. Go around the entire vehicle using this method. You can even wipe down the interior panels and dash area with 4-in-1 making your job even more efficient!
    4. When you get around to the hood, do the hood one half at a time. After the front bumper, you should be done.
    5. Dress tires and wells. They should be dry by now. I`ve actually done this step first on the last 4 vehicles I`ve washed. I just have to dry them manually. The good thing is that any overspray will get cleaned up while washing.
    6. Vacuum the interior. I`m even now considering vacuuming the same area that I have just washed. Should save more time. I`ll let you all know.
    7. Dress interior. No, I do not do this every time I maintain a vehicle. Depends on the situation. If I`ve used DP`s Interior Protectant before, I only reapply it once a month giving me one session free of dressing the interior.
    8. DONE!
    *The key here is not having to stop and go to pick up bottles of cleaners. This time adds up to an easy 10-15 minutes per vehicle.

**You are saving even more water by not having to rinse off soap. This also keeps water spots and dried soap from forming.

Depending on the vehicle`s condition, you may not even have to use a pressure washer at all! This will save another 10-15 minutes easily.

Time spent examples:

2006 GMC 2500 Truck.....

(Covered in mud.)

65 minutes.

2003 Ford Ranger....

(My truck. Well maintained.)

27 minutes.

Hope this is good.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is an amazing technique! The best I have ever seen! You are truly the king!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the tips, Justin. Should lower my time on the minivan. :thx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    That is an amazing technique! The best I have ever seen! You are truly the king!
    That means a LOT coming from you bro. This is just what I do everyday.

Thanks again. Mean it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin30513
    That means a LOT coming from you bro. This is just what I do everyday.

Thanks again. Mean it.

Always enjoy your posts.:up

You should video yourself and post it on you tube. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Your the man Justin, you always have a system for everything worked out.

Post Thanks / Like
    what are you using to pressure wash? degreaser doesnt damage wheels or brakes?

I`ll add a tip. When I use a rinseless wash I`ll do a panel at time. I.E. top half of the driver`s door. When I`m doing it, I will slightly overlap to the back door, front fender, and bottom half of the door, so that my towel doesnt get dirty when drying the top half of the front door.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesacrifice
    what are you using to pressure wash?
    I`m just using water with the pressure washer to remove clots of mud that in the wells and lower panels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinum
    Always enjoy your posts.:up

You should video yourself and post it on you tube. lol

Another vote for this idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    "You should video yourself and post it on you tube. lol"

+2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sneek
    "You should video yourself and post it on you tube. lol"

+2
    Ok ok!

I`ll make it happen!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    if you are busting out the pressure washer why bother with a rinseless wash?
    I have been to a car wash before.......once!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good. What kind of degreaser do you use? I`ve always been afraid of spraying degreaser on paint.

All About The Bling Bling TrueDetailer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to say your method is wrong but Imo doesn`t sound like your saving much time at all. Takes me about the same time or less doing it one thing at a time.

I spray all the wheels,tires,front end,etc with a APC. Then blast it all of with my PW. Get to washing, wash one half at a time and before the final rinse i spray the tires and wells with a waterbased dressing, Shammy dry it while doing doing the outside windows. Dry the jams,wipe the interior down, touch up the inside windows, And last thing i do is vaccuum. Takes me like 45 or so minutes on a crew cab truck, even less on a car or my own truck. I guess done it so long its like clockwork.

Why are you using some rinsless wash? Why not bucket wash the whole car and rinse it down? Seems like you`re wasting time by "dry" washing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueDetailer
    Not to say your method is wrong but Imo doesn`t sound like your saving much time at all. Takes me about the same time or less doing it one thing at a time.

I spray all the wheels,tires,front end,etc with a APC. Then blast it all of with my PW. Get to washing, wash one half at a time and before the final rinse i spray the tires and wells with a waterbased dressing, Shammy dry it while doing doing the outside windows. Dry the jams,wipe the interior down, touch up the inside windows, And last thing i do is vaccuum. Takes me like 45 or so minutes on a crew cab truck, even less on a car or my own truck. I guess done it so long its like clockwork.

Why are you using some rinsless wash? Why not bucket wash the whole car and rinse it down? Seems like you`re wasting time by "dry" washing it.

You`re an exception to this post. I was only trying to show others who didn`t know how to save time. Looks like you already do. I was not bragging on me saving time......only trying to inform and help others.

Have you ever posted your techniques for others to learn from?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information