Thread: New Shipment

Post Thanks / Like
    I placed an order from Autopia on friday the 9th and I also placed an order from ocdgarage on the same day. I read a lot of bad things about ocd AFTER I purchased from them so I was thinking it was going to be a month before I got it. Well Saturday I purchased some things from Danase. I got emails from Autopia and also from Danase saying they were shipped. Never got one from ocd wich made me a bit nervous. Autopias product got here monday the 12th, I ordered a WW from them. Ocd I ordered ONR and Danase I ordered OC,OP,OPS,Edge 2K, and an extra adapter. I called ocd on tuesday cause I still hadnt gotten an email saying it was shipped and the guy I talked to(didnt get a name) was very helpfull and told me that it was shipped and should be here before the weekend. I guess they just forgot to email me, it really wasnt a big deal but after what I read here I was nervous. Plus I put the autopia code just to see what would happen if anything on ocd and ended up getting a microfiber wash mitt saying AUTOPIA ON THE HOUSE on the plastic bag. Danase I had shipped it with ups 3 day. Got the Danase today the 15th and also the ocd stuff. I opened the Danase package and all was there except for the extra adapter which I pm`d Bob and he said it would be out today so once again no big deal and excellent CS. Maybe some people have had bad experiences with ocd but I didnt have a problem with them. So thank you Bob for your help, autopia for sending it to me so quickly and ocd for proving some people wrong. By the way I ordered from Danase UPS and it arrived USPS today. Why is that?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have ordered from OCD numerous times and have never once had a bad experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt either but I had read on here once that it may take a week for them to ship it. Then how ever long it takes to reach you. I dont know, it was fine for me.

Thread Information