Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering what is a good product to use thats pure filler with no abrasives. RMG and swirlbuster both have abrasives in them unfortunately. I have heard megs is good?

Also I read somewhere on here that eagle one spray wax has fillers in it. I QD my car every day, usually with fk425. If I could get something almost as fast to use as 425 (if you havent used it, its about as easy as megs quick detailer spray, your average mist and wipe) that has some fillers and maybe even protection then I would be all set. I hav heard great things about aquawax`s protection, but no fillers i am guessing?

If the filler is in the form of a liquid that I would then leave alone or apply a sealant over then it does not need to be easy really. But the best thing would be a qd type spray that has filling qualities. You guys know of any?

Thanks in advance for help!

Post Thanks / Like
    eagle one nano wax has some good fillers,,,,not a QD, but takes about 20 minutes to wax the car...plus you are adding protection for a couple weeks

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    For *very* light marring, Adam`s qd seemed to work pretty well for me. Obviously a short term fix, though.

Also, I had an old version, that was a kind of pale pink in a bright pink bottle. The newer stuff is bright pink itself, and I haven`t tested the two against each other.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Post Thanks / Like
    So is eagle one nanowax spray any good quality as far as shine etc goes? I wouldnt usually trust a brand like eagle one (seem to be just like turtle wax, kit, all the other crap).

And if i didnt wanna have the illing be in the qd what glaze or wax even would you guys say is best at hiding swirls and blemishes (my car is black and i really dont wanna pc the swirls until theyre way worse, otherwise id be doing it all the time because my car shows every single imperfection period, and the clear seems to scratch easier than my previous cars).

Another question is since I already have a layer of sealant down, will the fillers still work with that there? or would i have to remove it first then put another? I was thinking since the filling particles are so small they would not be bothered by the sealant but I may be wrong.

And can anyone say wether aquawax or crystal mist has any filling qualities? I have heard great things about them but not much about eagle one. Also someone on another forum recomended a qd from "wizards" which claims to hide swirls. Looks junky, has anyone here tried it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Eagle One Nano Wax and Eagle One Wax As u Dry. Both have fillers. They look much better than just a standard QD after a wash and offer a couple weeks protection.

Eagle One doesn`t make "crap." They are an excellent OTC brand.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you need to remove your previous wax first?
    Jason-

In search of the Ultimate "Swirl Free " Finish

Post Thanks / Like
    You say eagle one is a good otc brand hmm interesting... I guess i as conditioned from reading so much autogeek that otc is crap. I will try the eagle one spray nanowax over my sealant since no one seems to know wether i have to take it off first or not for it to still fill. Will post results, thanks or the help!

Post Thanks / Like
    You dont have to take anything off. Just put on the Nano spray. Another filler spray wax is Turtle Wax Platinum spray. Another spray you can use is Aquawax, it doesent have a lot of fillers in it but boy does it leave a shine.

Thread Information