My orders arrived this morning so I finally got a chance to try these out. Here`s my mini review:

Foam Gun:
This was a blast to use (literally). I was nervous that it wouldn`t work or the suds wouldn`t cling enough or it would be difficult etc. I live in a condo and we have this area that is designated for car washes and it has a hose. I couldn`t hook the foam gun up because the metal piece at the end of the hose was mangled due to having been run over by cars so I had to run to home depot get my own hose. When I finally got around to using the gun I just connected it, pulled the trigger and FFFFFFFFFFFFHHHTT!! out came the foam with that cool sound. :spot . I used Meg`s GC shampoo with a 40/60 soap:water mix and the adjuster thingy on setting 2 (1 being the weakest) . The foam was thick and was just clinging on the paint. I think it was thicker than most of the pics I`ve seen on this site. Not quite as thick as the pic on the Foam Gun ad page but still my car was completely covered in foam. I had to run inside to show the wife. I was planning on using the 2 bucket method but as I got going with the gun in one hand and the ShMitt on the other I decided that I didn`t need 2 buckets anymore. I pre-soaked the car, let it sit for 2-3 minutes and then rinsed it off. The car looked liked it was finished at this point. Very clean!! Especially the tires. Usually I clean my tires with a tire cleaner and soap by hand but after soaking in the foam for a couple of minutes and then rinsing they looked great. Washing my car usually takes a good hour for me but I was able to do it in 35 minutes using the gun. The foam did most of the work. I only had to pass the ShMitt lightly over the surface. I will never wash my car without the foam gun again.

Edge ShMitt: I have lots of mitts in my arsenal. All kinds, cheap and expensive. The ScMitt is the way to go for me now. Great product. Loved the way it held the soapy water that I carry from the bucket to the car. With my other mitts most of the water and soap is on the ground before it reaches my car. The ScMitt and a foam gun feels great. It`s hard to imagine getting swirls using the ShMitt w/ foam gun.

Duragloss Aquawax: Awesome and a great buy. I can`t believe how cheap this is! It was easy to apply and wipe off and the shine is very attractive. Now I know why so many people here rave about it. This is now my favorite spray/wax. It added depth to the NXT I had on my car and has kind of a unique look that I like.

AA Tire Foam: I read about how this has great cleaning ability so that`s why I got it. Worked great. I will always use it from now on. I sprayed it on, let it sit for awhile and then rinsed it off with the hose. Usually I put a tire shine product on my tires but the AA foam gave it this really clean natural looking glow that was nice. It looked like a new tire at a tire store. My wife even made a comment about the tires. I think I will hold off on the gel products until the next wash because I like this look.

So I`m pretty stoked about how good my car looks now. Thanks for all the help I`ve gotten from this site.:xyxthumbs