Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to go insane unless someone helps me :hairpull

I`ve been looking for a do it yourself car wash (self serve) for a month in the Fairfax area, and I have yet to find a single one. What gives?? There has got to be one, oh please tell me there is one. I live in an apartment that turns off the water for the car wash area in the winter, and I will die before I let a brush or any one wash my new "BLACK" car.

Does anyone know of a self car wash in or close to Fairfax?

When I was shopping for the new car and wanted to trade in my Saab, I was forced to take it to a full service car wash. Even when I knew it wasn`t going to be my car for much longer, I was in tears as I saw the brushes touching it and the workers there drying it in the same towel they used on the previous 100 cars and dropped a couple of time on the ground.

Please, won`t someone help me

Post Thanks / Like
    You`re in luck

2 bay powerwash at the gas station at Blake Lane and rte 29 (near fairfax circle), though I`d bring my own buckets and prepare for dirty looks from thos waiting :ignore . I wouldn`t use the foaming stratchsticks they have to wash.

I also think some aparment complex`s near Fairfax Fair Oaks on fair lakes blvd (compusa, old navy) have some wash bays from when I was looking for a place to rent, those are ideal, but who knows how available they are? I`d check it out and PM me if you find one.

Otherwise, you`ll have to go all the way to Sterling Blvd and 28 for some newer bays...

Post Thanks / Like
    I think there is one in Manassas down 28 as well. If you look up car wash in the phone book it should give you several results. I will be using QEW then order some ONR when the QEW runs out. You might want to look into using the Rinse-less washes. Goodluck!
    John

JEMM Auto Detailing - Serving the Greater Binghamton, NY area

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, thank you:thx I`ll go to the one at Fairfax Circle this Saturday, I had no idea there was one there. I live right next to the Fair Oak apt you`ve mentioned, I`ll check em out and let you know. My apt complex has a car wash area, but they shut off the water in the winter (urgh).

Its great to know there is more than one, even if all the way on 28.

Thanks again.

Thread Information