My dad just bought this 91 Ferrari 348ts with 14,700 on the clock. The car is clean for being 16 years old, it just needs a little TLC. I know the car is a single stage so I was very cautious in what I did with what I had. I just want your help in gettting this car to what it should be. The paint now has signifcantly more depth and gloss than before, but has stubborn swirls and scratches which are proving to be a pain to remove.

I just ordered OP compound and the Menzerna polishes; do you think these products will get me the results I am after? Also, the rear bonnet cover sees a lot of heat from the engine and is oxidized, I was able to remove some of the oxidation, but not a lot. Whenever I bring a product to it, it seems to absorb it, making it near impossible to remove; ideas? I was thinking of buying the FK1 high temp wax to use on it after it is restored. Thanks guys, and here are the pics and specs:

Body:

-FK1 Spray Detail

-Sonus Paint Cleanser With DAS green and blue pads @5 (helped rid the very superficial scratches

-tried Meg #9 with DAS green pad @ 5 (did nothing)

-treid SSR 2.5 with DAS orange pad @ 5 (did nothing)

-AIO by hand (help cut back on some swirls)

-FK1 Pink Wax

-FK1 425 wipe down

Wheels:

-AIO

-FK1 2180

-FK1 FX 100

-FK1 425

-Black Magic Extreme tire shine on tires

Interior:

-Wiped down everything leather with Leatherique Pristine Clean