Thread: Detailing Price

Post Thanks / Like
    How much does it typically cost to get a car detailed?

Post Thanks / Like
    This completely depends on what condition your car is in. And what car it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea. If its a new BMW 760li or any car of hgih calibur it should be 400+ because you obviously can afford it.

>...J?K

200 bucks in my part of Miami of a good exterior and good interior detailing.

Post Thanks / Like
    on average to do a full job i`d say 200 is the norm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Varies by location. For a small car, it`s $140 for me.
    Mobile Auto Detailing

-Tu Nguyen

Post Thanks / Like
    I charge anywhere from $120(3 hours) for a wash, claybar and wax on a small car, $180 on a large truck(4 hours).

Polishing is anywhere from $200(4 hours) to $350(8 hours) for a large truck. (Includes everything else, too)

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a mustang and has some minor scratches I`d like to get rid of. What does a typical standard detail include? What kind of things can I add in?

Post Thanks / Like
    i did a white SS camaro today and charged 100 but normally I charge 150 for people that arent my friends!
    2007 Acura TL TYPE S :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCanavan
    Its a mustang and has some minor scratches I`d like to get rid of. What does a typical standard detail include? What kind of things can I add in?
    if you want your car done just tell whatever pro you hire you want it detailed. he will know what to do

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCanavan

A typical detail of a mustang for me would be wash, polish and wax. Treat all trim and wheel wells, inside vacuum and remove stains from carpet, treat leather.

Depending upon your skill level, and the severity of the scratches, I always add on the option of wetsanding the deeper scratches out, thus adding to the price of the detail. A usual detail of a mustang with minor scratches, I could charge $150. You could also add on using touch up paint on chips, something that is not included in a typical detail. Also I sometimes add on a leatherique treatment of the seats (leather) and a typical detail would only include cleaning them and then applying lexol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David703
    A typical detail of a mustang for me would be wash, polish and wax. Treat all trim and wheel wells, inside vacuum and remove stains from carpet, treat leather.

Depending upon your skill level, and the severity of the scratches, I always add on the option of wetsanding the deeper scratches out, thus adding to the price of the detail. A usual detail of a mustang with minor scratches, I could charge $150. You could also add on using touch up paint on chips, something that is not included in a typical detail. Also I sometimes add on a leatherique treatment of the seats (leather) and a typical detail would only include cleaning them and then applying lexol.
    I know very little about detailing but when you (or another detailer) touches up the paint does it look a different color like it would if a consumer were to buy touch up paint from the dealer and brush it on or do you sand, polish, etc. to make it look like the scratch was never there?

Thread Information