Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought meguiars 3 step system...it didn`t really do anything to my car and the results washed away on my gf`s car after about 2 weeks. After that I had to find something better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2StepsAhead
    I bought meguiars 3 step system...it didn`t really do anything to my car and the results washed away on my gf`s car after about 2 weeks. After that I had to find something better.

Just curious, if it didn`t do anything, then how can nothing be washed away in two weeks? You can`t remove nothing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    Just curious, if it didn`t do anything, then how can nothing be washed away in two weeks? You can`t remove nothing?

Check what I said, it did nothing for my car...my gf`s car had a slight improvementand on her car it washed away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Buying a brand new black lexus > lead me to find autopia after the dealership monkeys micro scratched my paint all to hell > dropped 400 bucks and bought all Id need including a PC 7424 > here I am today.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought my Tundra last year and found a Tundra forum. I was talking to some people about some "mods" and found a post by Brandon1. I PM`d him and was blown away by what he had done with his Tundra and was hooked from there.

Post Thanks / Like
    My story is very simple: When you can`t afford someone else (for whatever reason) to do it for you and/or when you are not satisfied with what others (you are aware of) do for that money then you go ahead and do it yourself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information