Well, here goes another noob into the detailing scene. Reason? Someone hit my rear bumper.. :\ A few questions before I start going at it.

I just recieved in the mail: PC 7424, Wash mitt, MF Towels, OP, Klazze AIO, RMG, Poorboys Nattys Blue.

Stuff I already have: Meg NXT Wash, Meg Clay, Meg NXT Wax, Mothers Black to Black, Stoners IG, Turtle Wax tire shine, Meg Hot Wheel Cleaner.

1.) Is my process correct?

wash - Meg NXT

clay - Meg

wash - Meg NXT

polish - Optimum Polish via PC w/white polishing pad

glaze - Klazze AIO via PC w/white polishing pad

glaze - Clearkote Red Moose Machine Glaze via PC w/black finishing pad

seal - n/a (thought i ordered klazze SG, but i ended up ordering klazze AIO)

wax - Poorboys Nattys Blue via MF applicator pads

2.) Speeds for PC? Wipe it on with the power off. 3.5 then 5, finsh off with 5.5?

3.) Are all these products TRIM/PLASTIC/Glass safe? If i accidently get them on the trim, it won`t eat anything away? I remember previously when I had wax on my old car`s trim it ate it away, maybe it was silicon based.

4.) How many coats of each product? Do I have to wait a certain amount of time before putting each coat on?

5.) After detailing the car, lets say it rains a few days later, would I wash it again and just use the Meg NXT wax with another coat of NB?

6.) How thick/thin do i apply these products? All I know is you`re suppose to put NB on thin, what about the others?

7.) I just realized that the scratch on the back bumper went all the way through. Is it okay to polish/glaze/wax it with such a deep scratch or should I try to touch it up first? Should i run it through with an orange pad with the OP?

Any tips would be greaty appreciated!!

Sorry if these questions are repetative, I`m a but nervous and just want to double check.

Cars an 06 RSX Nighthawk Black Pearl, did some research and people tell me these are the best products to get NBP to shine! Thanks in advance!! It`s also kept outside if that helps any, i`m polishing/glazing/waxing in a friends garage!