Thread: Metro Vac`N Blo

Post Thanks / Like
    I know there have been other posts about this before but I wanted to throw in my 2 cents. Adding to my addiction of various products and a PC, I decided to treat myself to a F-day gift (since my kids won`t get it for me) and bought a Vac`N Blo. Yes I know, you can use a shop vac or even just spent .50 or $1.00 at a local gas station w/ a vacumn, but I have to tell you that this is one little dynamo of a machine not to mention all the attachements that come with it. The suction is unbelievable (far greater then my hand held Oreck) and with all the mico attachments I get into places that I would never have thought about before. I think, that second to investing in a PC, this is certainly worth the money. Though its not cheap, based on other posts, its a durable long lasting machine that certainly completes the inside detailing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you get the Vac N` Blo or the Jumbo?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    Did you get the Vac N` Blo or the Jumbo?

I got the 4.0 Peak unit (not the wall hung unit). This one came with a velcro dolly. I`m not really sure what the "Jumbo" unit is. One other point, I tried out the "blow" function with one of the small attachments to blast out water from between the panels and it worked great

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by froll
    I got the 4.0 Peak unit (not the wall hung unit). This one came with a velcro dolly. I`m not really sure what the "Jumbo" unit is. One other point, I tried out the "blow" function with one of the small attachments to blast out water from between the panels and it worked great
    Yeah, the blow function is great for blowing out the water, dust in interior cracks, engine bays, and all of that good stuff. Glad you are happy with yours. They are really nice machines.

Thread Information