Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    assume z5 pro is a reality, what would you like to see them do? Here is my list:

1) beef up z-7: to me, it`s a fairly mild wash, make it zaino friendly but more aggressive.

2) z-6 : now that z-8 is here, out with the gloss enhancers, uv protectants, etc, instead make it the best dirt and grim remover on the market. you want shine and bonding strength, follow up with z-8.

3) a true bug and tar remover for the really tough spots. i just don`t trust the generic stuff on my zaino finish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get rid of ZFX. I`d also like to see something specifically for dashboards and non-leather interior trim. Change up the scents (besides Z7, Z8, and ZPC). I`m tired of the same ole smell.

Other than that, Zaino is awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeinaustin
    3) a true bug and tar remover for the really tough spots. i just don`t trust the generic stuff on my zaino finish.

Most solvent based bug and tar removers would also remove Zaino, too. It would be very difficult to design a powerful bug/tar remove that wouldn`t also remove most sealants. A surfactant/d-limonene based remover may be more sealant friendly, but you`d probably still want to reapply your sealant after using it to ensure your paint is still protected.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am by no means a Zaino expert but this is what I would like to see:

1) One product that would take the place of Z-1/ZFX, Z2 Pro, and Z-8 - That would be too cool...

or

2) One product that would combine ZPC and Z-1/ZFX - use this product to prep the surface and then immediately follow with Z-2 Pro. This would be very similar to the venerable Klasse AIO/SG combo.

I know these ideas are extremely unrealistic but we are allowed wish...On a side note, I find the Z-7 wash to be one of the stronger washes - I may have to retry on non-Zaino finishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    No need for ZFX, I`d probably be more inclined to use Zaino. A lower price, or larger bottle at a lower price per ounce of Z8 would be nice.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely to get rid of ZFX, if possible. Don`t really know the feasibility of it however.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    No need for ZFX, I`d probably be more inclined to use Zaino. A lower price, or larger bottle at a lower price per ounce of Z8 would be nice.

Ahh.. lower price per ounce of Z8 = Z6. why don`t they make Zaino All in One, similar to

Klasse All in One. Not everyone has the time to do the two steps -- ZPC and Z2/Z5.

Post Thanks / Like
    First no ZFX but at least extend the effective life of ZFX beyond 18 months. A bottle of Z2Pro will last me several years(1/4 OZ = 32 applications) on my daily drivers that means I will need one maybe two additional ZFX which can run the total cost to over $100.00. Z2Pro14.95 plus 19.95 ZFX plus shipping 8.95 = 43.95 and if I need two more ZFX at 19.95 and 8.95 shipping each that would be a additional 57.90 bring the total to $101.85.
    -Dennis

My Cars

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to do thin layers but the 1/4 oz = 32 apps math is a bit too steep for me. 1/4 oz is around 7.4 ml. To do 32 applications from 7.4 ml, you should use 0.23 ml per application...

MCA, the combination of the prep polish and bonding agent is an excellent idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    yep get rid of zfx...goes off too soon

id like to see a zaino version of aio

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess Zaino is so popular that they never have a "sale"? Like 10% off or free shipping?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d like to see a complete line of polishes. I used ZPC once and wasn`t too keen on it. Maybe I need more experience with it, but I think they should over at least 2 different steps of polish.

Like everyone else said, get rid of the ZFX and make their sealants dry faster after application. Without ZFX it takes forever!

Post Thanks / Like
    add a 1-800 number for product questions. I think its very poor form to have a company as well known as Zaino only supply a long distance number for product questions. (meanhwile the number for placing orders is a 1-800) Those written descriptions for detailing products to a newbie sound all alike. You need to speak to someone. I`ve got about a $100 worth of Finish Kare products that just arrived that might have gone to Zaino.
    BoxsterS:GT3 Recaro Pole Position Seats, GT3 Front bumper, 20 lb. 18"Carrera 5 spokes,Toyo RA-1, Valentine 1!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789415

Post Thanks / Like
    i too believe something has to be done in regard to zfx. for zfx the shelf life must be doubled if that product is to be usefull. personally i just use z1 as that product does last a long time and i don`t have to throw away in left over "mixed" polish.

i have no idea what z5 pro will be, but given z2 pro is for shine, i would really focus z5 pro on purely filling scratches, etc.

it still seems to be there has needs to be a greater differentiation made between z6 and z8.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting thread...

I find myself using a lot of Z-products, reguarly. If I had to change anything, I would say:

-Make Z5 Pro better in every way over Z5 (deeper, wetter, slicker, more durable, etc)

-Make Z16 stick a little better to more types of tires

-A less abrasive version of Z-PC

I honestly think of Z as the benchmark of the industry for most of their products. These itches against in this thread, I feel, are mere minor glitches.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information