alrite guys i own a 97 pathfinder LE that my dad owned for about 7 yrs before me. he never washed it, it sat outside 24/7 through rain snow and sun. Well surprisingly it is almost flawless. There are MINOR chips if any, no body rot or anything. I worked my *** off claying an minor polishing and keeping it clean. The paint is metallic gold with some serious OP on the doors. But honestly the paint is at clear as the day we got it. My question is should i go all out and polish the whole thing to a swirl free finish??? u cant see swirls even in direct sunlight (thank god!) becuase of the color. AND im selling it soon, hoping to get about 8-9k after mods. should i bother polishing all the swirls out?? i have a feeling the paint would look a little better afterwards. its not really for retail value, but more for proving to myself i can get it out. i hit the hood with an orange DAS pad and some ssr2.5 and its flawless, so i need your opinions on whether not to do the rest. Id prefer not to waste product but i kind of want the practice, any ideaS>