Post Thanks / Like
    Hopfeully the Pic- and sorry for the spelling- Buy this place has gotten viscious!

I am really trying
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think you can buy this place....... the Merc looks hot!

Post Thanks / Like
    What are we looking for in this post? Please use some kind of sentence...Many people cant understand what your trying to communicate to us. I understand Hopefully the pic (works this time) But just type it out so we can all understand you clearly Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Dor some freaking bizarre reason

a) I can`t spell on these posts

b) cant upload

Have much respect for Scott, Accumulator, and many others.

I APOLOGIZE

Many many illegible posts I have sent at like 2am sadly sober no excuse-the MB looks good from "afar" and I was trying to show my last attempt at "enthusiast detailer" certainly not a pro- wont go near a non-orbital and my car looks good in the pic-but I cant get rid of many spider and swirls.

Am going to try the new Sonus pad and swirl buster-I really like Caranuba- but most are telling me to use an acrylic- or Klasse and top with P21s- Vanilla Moose or Pinnacle paste (the $60 one-which I have)

Being I dont like my bosses car which he swears by Klasse all in one- I was hoping for some suggestions-

I normally swear by NY Pro Detialer but we are having problems "hooking up" he is in Staten Island I am in Queens so I might give "topnotch detail" Paulo a chance for PRO detialer- who also swear by layer of Klasse then my own-

I love the deep shimmer of Caranuba-wet- etc.... and I was hoping for some suggestions..

Not ones calling me an idiot or "try learning the English language"-yes I deserved some-

but was just simply looking for some help-

I am sorry if I offended anyone or wasted their time and I wish all of you a good safe summer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 1.5 year old son that BANGS the hell out of my keyboard so letters I think that are printed are not- only plausible explantion or excuse....

cant believe after super concentrating

"buy this place" & wanted to say " Due" and I look and see "dor"- I make my living corrosponding with other countries- maybe time to change jobs-buy locks or a hot dog stand.....

Like the idea of hot dogs....just cold in winter.....CHESTNUTS anyone???

Post Thanks / Like
    jwmciti,

No need to apologize. You`re one-up on me. I only know one language. I like your sense of humor.

...and your car is looking *nice* by the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    lets see a close up pic... Maybe we can help more.

Post Thanks / Like
    jwmciti- Heh heh, who knows what my posts would look like if I didn`t preview them before submitting

If the remaining marring *really* bugs you, then just wait until you hook up with somebody like NY Detailer. From the pic, you have it looking good now and absolute perfection is something that`s a) hard to attain and b) hard to maintain.

Oh, and IMO there`s nothing wrong with using carnauba. I use it on most of our vehicles and I don`t even consider stuff like the Klasse twins unless I can get a basically flawless finish, which isn`t always possible/feasible for numerous reasons. There`s no overwhelming reason why you *need* to use a synthetic.

Thread Information