Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoiledMan
    I will be absolutely sure in a couple days.
    Send me one when you send me the Megs 21 would ya?

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn`t you just buy some of those towels? Let me know if you want to offer something worthwhile as a trade.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoiled did you order the stuff we chatted about last night before I went to bed?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoiledMan
    Didn`t you just buy some of those towels? Let me know if you want to offer something worthwhile as a trade.
    Yeah but I want to compare the pak shak to the ones that you are ordering from that other place. How about I send you a pak shak towel and you send me one from the other place with the Megs 21.

I told you I would send you the FK2180. No one else has offered to buy it and after trying the Werkstatt twins I know what I am using going forward.

Would you be interested in some NXT?

Post Thanks / Like
    Let`s take it to PM`s. I`m going to clean up my OT posts.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it`s time for some clarification on this entire subject regarding ATD towels. This is the first that I`ve heard/seen comparisons between ATD towles and Pakshak or anyone else`s for that matter as well as the first time I`m aware of this entire issue. Got the call from Ranney earlier this morning. He was upset and that`s quite understandable regarding the images.

The issue it seems is that the person we hired to handle the website decided to freely use what images were available. This was not known to us at the time and is being corrected. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused any Autopia members, future and past customers, etc. We do not purchase our towels from Pakshak. End of story. We do not have any Pakshak towels to compare with so sorry can`t give any insight whether or not Pakshak gets their towels from the same manufacturer.

More clarification it seems should be given regarding the color selection. We currently stock only the blue towels. There wasn`t much demand for other colors and our online store will now reflect the actual colors available. Again we take full responsibility for anyone`s actions for our business and apologize for the confusion.

I haven`t been on this site over the past several months since my time has been taken away dealing with new projects. Any questions feel free to PM me. As far as I know, my respone email to Ranney and my post here should resolve this issue at this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleFry
    I think it`s time for some clarification on this entire subject regarding ATD towels. This is the first that I`ve heard/seen comparisons between ATD towles and Pakshak or anyone else`s for that matter as well as the first time I`m aware of this entire issue. Got the call from Ranney earlier this morning. He was upset and that`s quite understandable regarding the images.

The issue it seems is that the person we hired to handle the website decided to freely use what images were available. This was not known to us at the time and is being corrected. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused any Autopia members, future and past customers, etc. We do not purchase our towels from Pakshak. End of story. We do not have any Pakshak towels to compare with so sorry can`t give any insight whether or not Pakshak gets their towels from the same manufacturer.

More clarification it seems should be given regarding the color selection. We currently stock only the blue towels. There wasn`t much demand for other colors and our online store will now reflect the actual colors available. Again we take full responsibility for anyone`s actions for our business and apologize for the confusion.

I haven`t been on this site over the past several months since my time has been taken away dealing with new projects. Any questions feel free to PM me. As far as I know, my respone email to Ranney and my post here should resolve this issue at this time.
    Well I appreciate that response. Not trying to beat this to death but question, when customers do not get what you had listed on the page did they not complain?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by -KGB-
    Well I appreciate that response. Not trying to beat this to death but question, when customers do not get what you had listed on the page did they not complain?

I noticed the same thing, if I ordered say for instance Teal or Guava, that is what I`m expecting, if not the stuff goes back and a full refund, but before that would even happen, the store better e-mail or call me and tell me that those colors are not available and what do I want to do at that point. False advertisement, bait and switch whatever you want to call it, very bad customer service.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by -KGB-

No complaints have ever been recorded that I am aware of. And since there was never a color selection I think often begged the question of "what color am I getting?" This usually resulted in an explanation from my understanding. Quite honestly we`re a small outfit nowhere near the size of some of these other guys you order from. We try our best and because it is a small business, not quite mature, we will have some issues that come along. I`m glad this was brought to our attention.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, how this thread has grown! I`m more interested in a high quality towels, more than getting a better deal. In the end, even tho I may end up paying a little I want something extremely high end!

I`ve thought a lot about quite a few of the brand names mentioned, and from all the talk, it seems as if all of the better MF manufacturers are just as good as the other. If this is not true, which brand/model MF is superior regardless of price. I`ve been thinking really hard about the Sonus one that a few have mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleFry
    We try our best and because it is a small business, not quite mature, we will have some issues that come along. I`m glad this was brought to our attention.

While you may be a small business starting up, this doesnt exempt you from the law and ethical business practices. Plain and simple attn to detail misled customers through deceptive advertising. If I was a part of that business I would find the chump who stole those images and fire them immediately and explain the damage they have done to the reputation of the business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pictures of both towels together. You can come to your own conclusion but I found no difference in the towels other than the obvious and price.

There are more pictures in my gallery if you`re interested.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Spoiled, I am getting sent some as well to to a test comparison.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...that one on the left looks an awful lot like my MFT Elites. I really don`t like the towels with the shiny edging as it`s too inflexible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike, I think it might be similar at least. I was pleasantly surprised to see how soft the edging is. According to the vendor, it`s MF as well.
    Triple Honda Owner

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information