Post Thanks / Like
    So unfortunately being as busy as i have been lately with school and a lot of things, my truck has be ridiculously dirty and gone unattended. Its now winter, needs a detail bad and is about 6" too tall to fit into any garage other than my dads shop that is 250 miles away at home and takes about 3 hours to move stuff out of the way to even drive in. I got new wheels/tires this summer and kept them up for a good while until about a month ago and have just been to busy to get to them. The wheels are 20x10 chrome, so lotta surface to clean up. Most of the wheel is pretty clean, but between the spokes and such (8 spoke) there is a decent amount of brake dust buildup and other gunk that i am none to happy about. The tires are 38s and i really need to take them off one at a time and clean and then seal the wheels properly. What would be the best product selection to clean the brake dust/crap/etc off the chrome? I dont have much in the way of wheel cleaner so im looking to make a purchase, i do have AIO and SG though and was thinking of finishing with these, maybe 2-3 coats of SG and get back to regular washing. Also have the mothers powerball but havent tried it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    You have an excellent cleaner with AIO, and excellent tool in the Powerball. I`d use a wheel cleaner like A2Z to get it clean, finishing polish/clean with AIO/Powerball, then SG.

Thread Information