Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a gallon of that to use as a tire cleaner and convertible top cleaner. I haven`t been more impressed with a product ever. Spray it on a tire and watch all the gunk come to life and slither away. Hose it off for a tire that looks just like it just came out of the mold.

Has anyone else tried this product?
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    I have read the info on the product....I was wondering if it would work on a spray in bedliner..my bedliner is the same color as my truck.. The texture of the liner is sorta ruff..dimpled.. I have been washing it with body shampoo and after it dries spraying it with Amour-All and then doing a wipe down.....I have a rubber matt that lays on the bed also...Reading about Roll-Off it cleans and protects in one step...just do not know if it will effect the paint pigment in the bedliner...

AL
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like
    I use it on my white vinyl top on my 72 GS. Its the only product that I found that actually works. When I first got the car I had a heck of a time trying different cleaners for the top , then I found Roll Off and the rest is history.

bill g

Post Thanks / Like
    Pics? Website?

Post Thanks / Like
    GSRstilez, I found THIS
    cor·vette : [ kôr-vt ]n. 1. A fast, lightly armed warship, smaller than a destroyer, often armed for antisubmarine operations.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have it, I was concerned about using it on undercarriages where a lot of metal is exposed. The ingredients seemed like they might be a little too harsh but that was only my impression. I used it here an there on wheel wells and it performs well. The nice thing is if you have a boating supply store near you, Boater`s World in particular, you can get both sizes there.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to the forum but I have used this stuff before a few times. This stuff if its the same stuff is scarry strong. I had to clean out a rusty fiberglass wheel barrow. This was the first time i used it. I just threw some into the wheel barrow to swish it around and then scrub. I then leaned over to scrub and it knocked me back with fumes. THen started smoking and i quickly gave a rinse otherwise the thing would have ignited. I hope were talking about the same stuff but beeee carefull and I dont know i would want it on my car

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you had fertilizer residue in the wheelbarrow?

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the product:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. I`ll pick up a 32ouncer next time I`m near Boater`s World.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sean, you will find that this stuff just emulsifies the old dressing on tires and takes it away. No brush required.
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used Raggtopp convertible topp cleaner, 3o3 convertible top cleaner and amazing roll off on my convertible. IMHO Amazing roll off is the worst of the bunch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, picked up a gallon based on Chris` review and the verdict is still out for me.

I was hoping for something that was going to spray on and not need to wipe off as far as my rims go.

The tires look clean, but I will need to add a dressing as I like a bit of bling to it.

The rims...I dunno. I cant say its any worse than A2Z...its just that you do need to wipe down in order to pick up any lingering brake dust that has now emulsified and shows up even after rinsing.

I will do some before and after shots later next week so you all can be the judge.

Its dark and the lighting in the garage is not A1, so I will wait till I can bring it out doors in the sun(may be a while as rain is forcasted for the next few days).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petraidm
    I`ve used Raggtopp convertible topp cleaner, 3o3 convertible top cleaner and amazing roll off on my convertible. IMHO Amazing roll off is the worst of the bunch.

I have used all three also and agree Amzing Roll Off is the Worst of the three

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris, I`m sorry that was you`re experience. I don`t use it so much at a wheel cleaner as I use Wheel Brightener for that. I use it as a *tire* cleaner as I stated in my OP. Did you buy a gallon?
    Triple Honda Owner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information