Post Thanks / Like
    Hi folks

Been reading about QEW (which is not available here in Turkiye in the form you guys tell) I have an interesting question :

Some detailers and "quick wash stations" use this weird stuff where they spray the chemical (whatever it is) on the dirty car while dry and simply rinse it off. It seems to clean the car properly since one I let the guy use the method on a panel and I asked him to wipe own the panel with a white towel. He did so and nothing stained the towel.

I do not exactly remember the brand but it was like any laundry powder, with the brand "Something (? Can` t remember ?) Auto Wash Formula" and the US flag on it; claiming that it was "Made in the USA"... ((Magic Wash may be the name but not sure))

How safe do you think this stuff may be (if you ever saw / heard of it of course) Would you recommend using it ? I think of buying some and using it before I start with my wash mitt and shampoo. Should help removing more crap than just hosing down...

Any comments ??

Thanks already

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a thing against spray and wipe type cleaning products. I just don`t feel that they provide enough lubrication to the dirt and grit to not prevent the formation of swirls. I think they should only be used on dusty cars, like a QD would be used. QEW on the other hand I just got my first experience with the other day. The stuff does what its supposed to do. I recently polished my dads car to a near swirl free condition and my QEW wash I did on it caused no more swirling than a regular wash would`ve caused. I was impressed with the product. All in all I woudl personally steer clear of spray and wipe type cleaning products and either use a conventional bucket/hose wash method or use QEW.
    2009 Montego Blue BMW 335i :woot2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds kinda fishy...If your looking for QEW there might be someone willing to send you some...Im not awhere of any product like the one that you discribe....

-Justin
    "God made turbo lag so V8`s could keep up!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh OK I` ll avoid it then... BTW, it` s name is "Easy Wash, Touchless Car Shampoo" made somewhere in TX (???)

Thread Information