Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to post about a very good experience with Detailer`s Paradise in order to "give credit where credit is due". It also seems to me that customer service isn`t always what is expected these days, but in my case it was definitely better than anticipated. And mods, if by chance this is in the wrong forum, please move it for me. Thanks.

I recently had a problem with my PC. The spindle actually broke off of the machine while polishing, sending backing plate and all flying. This could have been disastrous to my car`s finish, but luckily I pulled up in time. My PC was approximately 1 1/2 years old at the time, and out of warranty by Porter Cable. I found the replacement parts at an authorized PC dealer for roughly $30-$35 with shipping. I was going to do the labor myself to save an additional charge. My wife called Detailer`s Paradise to check on the parts availability through them since she originally purchased the PC there. Much to our surprise, Detailer`s Paradise went way beyond good customer service and offered to replace the entire PC free of charge. Within 2 days, I had a brand new PC at my house. They even had no problem with shipping the new one to me before I shipped the broken one to them. I can`t say how happy I have been with Detailer`s Paradise and their customer service. Their rep (John) definitely went beyond the call to not only assist a customer, but to take the hit for a problem that wasn`t their cause in the first place. This has now been the second time that Detailer`s Paradise has provided outstanding cutomer service to me. It`s service like this that will keep me as a loyal customer. I have also tried the 4 Star Ultimate Paint Protection on John`s recommendation, and have been satisfied with it so far. I am currently doing a durability test between it, NXT, and #16 on my wife`s truck. Once I start seeing any differences between the products on her truck, I`ll post about it.

I give Detailer`s Paradise an enthusiastic two thumbs-up for excellent customer service, good product selection, and competitive pricing. If you need detailing supplies, they are definitely worth considering.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    With you there, sadly John has left the company just after I ordered some stuff from them

They`ve got some quality products there.

Matt
    Car care/detailing sadly isn`t high on the agenda for 98% of australians.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve also had very good service from Detailer`s Paradise. The latest case was when an LC cutting pad separated from it`s backing material after two uses and an orange pad experienced the old "cookie cutter" problem. I sent Nick an e-mail and told him the problem (and the orange pad was only cut half-way at that point), and he quickly sent out replacements, without requesting proof or me sending him the defective products.

Thread Information