Post Thanks / Like
    A friend and I are about to take the zaino plunge, well he wants it for his new mustang, so, I agreed to split the cost and show him how to detail.

I am about to place the order, but I was wondering if I need z-6? I really want z-8, but not sure if I need z-6 now?

any thouhgts? I am sure this has been discussed many times, but I cannot find the awnser.

Thanks,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    You can. It will cost you more. I keep both on hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Z6 comes in pretty handy, and it smells awesome.

I personally dont Z8 everytime i wash, i Z6 to remove waterspots, and Z8 once a month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JBM
    Z6 comes in pretty handy, and it smells awesome.

I personally dont Z8 everytime i wash, i Z6 to remove waterspots, and Z8 once a month.

Is there a difference on how they look compared to each other, or does z-8 only add protection? With zaino I am going for max protection and look, I have Klasse and a variety of other products, but I thought I would give zaino a try.

How much more should I expect from zaino over the shine and protection of Klasse?

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    IMO, there *is* a significant difference in appearance, slickness, and protection from Z8. It is a spray sealant as opposed to a quick detailer.

Like I said, I keep both on hand because they both serve a purpose (although you can use them somewhat interchangeably).

Post Thanks / Like
    What color are you going to put it on? On my white Expedition it makes it look great, deeper and wetter then Klasse did. SG had a very bright and sharp look.

I feel that Zaino is slicker then Klasse. With Klasse you only need two steps AIO and then SG. With Zaino you get a system of products that are designed to work with each other. Order some Z7 you wont be disappointed, the finish it leaves after a wash is very slick and clean. The suds last forever also.
    Insert witty quip here...

Shawn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullybob
    What color are you going to put it on? On my white Expedition it makes it look great, deeper and wetter then Klasse did. SG had a very bright and sharp look.

I feel that Zaino is slicker then Klasse. With Klasse you only need two steps AIO and then SG. With Zaino you get a system of products that are designed to work with each other. Order some Z7 you wont be disappointed, the finish it leaves after a wash is very slick and clean. The suds last forever also.

Thanks,

Since I have been using Klasse, I love it, but hate the wait between layers.

The zaino is for 3 cars. 2006 tungsten gray mustang, 2001 steel gray BMW, and 2002 Jade green 4runner. The 4runner looks great with Klasse. I love the reflective wet look. Steel Gray, is difficut, but I am looking for it to sparkle more than a deep look. As far as the mustang, I am not sure what to expect, have not seen the car yet.

I am still on the fence, I have tons of SG, but little AIO. I like the fact that I can do 3 layers of zaino vs. 1 layer of Klasse in a day. Do I have to use z7 or can I stick with NXT wash?

It`s the same old question, does zaino look better than klasse? Seems that durability is related to number of layers of each.

Thanks,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    You don`t need to use Z7 with Zaino but I recommend it. It really is a great shampoo.

As far as which looks better you will have to decide that.

I always looked at layering KSG kind of like waxing my car once a month, I enjoy the process. Putting three layers of Z2Pro on my car in one day is really cool, but the coolest part is using Z8 after a wash it will spoil you.
    Insert witty quip here...

Shawn

Thread Information