Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started using the new Megs Quick interior product. I`m not a big Megs fan but I like his one. Cleans and wipes nicely. Leaves the surface just like it came from the factory. I like it on the clear plastic lenses and the Nav screen. The Megs Sprayer on the bottle is perfect, produces a nice mist. I have used 1Z cockpit and like that as well. I`d say that the 1Z leaves a slightly more sheen on the surface than the Megs Interior detailer. I like a tiny bit of sheen but am starting to really get used to the Megs look (Mat). It doesn`t seem to attract any dust and has great staying power. I like that i can give just certain spots quick wipe downs and you can`t tell where you wiped, It doesn`t leave a trail of freshly applied product because it dries so flat. It`s almost like your just dusting the interior, It doesn`t leave anything behind at all. I think the majority of detailers prefere this. I like a tiny bit if sheen myself. I`ve also wiped the leather off with it as well as the interior satin trim. Wipes away fingure prints and light dirt with ease. I beleive the bottle states it has some UV protection which is good also. It has a wierd smell to it but it dissipates quickly, nothing that would keep one from using it. On the other hand it doesn`t leave a nice fragrance afterwards either. All in all its a great product and like it says, I can use it very quickly, just spray and wipe. I will continue to use this product until my taste for something more than "mat" changes.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started using the new Megs Quick interior product. I`m not a big Megs fan but I like his one. Cleans and wipes nicely. Leaves the surface just like it came from the factory. I like it on the clear plastic lenses and the Nav screen. The Megs Sprayer on the bottle is perfect, produces a nice mist. I have used 1Z cockpit and like that as well. I`d say that the 1Z leaves a slightly more sheen on the surface than the Megs Interior detailer. I like a tiny bit of sheen but am starting to really get used to the Megs look (Mat). It doesn`t seem to attract any dust and has great staying power. I like that i can give just certain spots quick wipe downs and you can`t tell where you wiped, It doesn`t leave a trail of freshly applied product because it dries so flat. It`s almost like your just dusting the interior, It doesn`t leave anything behind at all. I think the majority of detailers prefere this. I like a tiny bit if sheen myself. I`ve also wiped the leather off with it as well as the interior satin trim. Wipes away fingure prints and light dirt with ease. I beleive the bottle states it has some UV protection which is good also. It has a wierd smell to it but it dissipates quickly, nothing that would keep one from using it. On the other hand it doesn`t leave a nice fragrance afterwards either. All in all its a great product and like it says, I can use it very quickly, just spray and wipe. I will continue to use this product until my taste for something more than "mat" changes.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Its great stuff! I use NXT tech protectant on my interior. I let it stand for a few minutes and wipe/buff the rest off until I get the sheen I like. The QID doesnt seem to take the Tect protectant off and leaves no residue or streaking behind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its great stuff! I use NXT tech protectant on my interior. I let it stand for a few minutes and wipe/buff the rest off until I get the sheen I like. The QID doesnt seem to take the Tect protectant off and leaves no residue or streaking behind.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in with you guys.

I just started using this product and I`m very happy with the ease of application, the performance and especially the look.

We`ll see how it does in the long run , but , so far , I like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in with you guys.

I just started using this product and I`m very happy with the ease of application, the performance and especially the look.

We`ll see how it does in the long run , but , so far , I like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using it for a few weeks now. Find the apperance on my trim identical to the 1Z CP, both totally matt and flat as I like, prefer the smell of it to the 1Z detergent smell tho.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using it for a few weeks now. Find the apperance on my trim identical to the 1Z CP, both totally matt and flat as I like, prefer the smell of it to the 1Z detergent smell tho.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s not bad but I prefer 303 on my interior plastics.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s not bad but I prefer 303 on my interior plastics.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too prefer 303 on the inside, but I am very impress with Meguiars big new line of detailing tools. They got some very user friendly brushes in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too prefer 303 on the inside, but I am very impress with Meguiars big new line of detailing tools. They got some very user friendly brushes in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    what would the comparisons between 303 and the Megs be?

Post Thanks / Like
    what would the comparisons between 303 and the Megs be?

Post Thanks / Like
    IQD isn`t intended to *replace* what you use for your interior dressing. It *is* intended to be used to QD your interior surfaces after a wash. It`s a maintenance product and not a dressing. That`s the reason I like it so much. It maintains the "look" of whatever you use it over.
    Triple Honda Owner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information