Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forgive me if this mitt has already been reviewed, but I didn`t see anything in the files. Please provide a link if this has already been talked about.

Has anyone used this, and if so how do these fair against eurrow, viking and turtle wax mitts? I was so tempted to buy it, but I noticed that it didn`t have leather on the inside of the mitt, but like a polyester material instead. I always thought a good mitt would have leather on the inside.

97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forgive me if this mitt has already been reviewed, but I didn`t see anything in the files. Please provide a link if this has already been talked about.

Has anyone used this, and if so how do these fair against eurrow, viking and turtle wax mitts? I was so tempted to buy it, but I noticed that it didn`t have leather on the inside of the mitt, but like a polyester material instead. I always thought a good mitt would have leather on the inside.

Post Thanks / Like
    Was the mitt labeled "sheepskin" ? Otherwise, that sounds like their synthetic wool mitt rather than natural sheepskin wool. I do know Megs makes genuine sheepskin mitts but to the best of my knowledge, they`re fairly difficult to find locally. If is in fact, sheepskin, just remember to "pick `em like fruit"
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Was the mitt labeled "sheepskin" ? Otherwise, that sounds like their synthetic wool mitt rather than natural sheepskin wool. I do know Megs makes genuine sheepskin mitts but to the best of my knowledge, they`re fairly difficult to find locally. If is in fact, sheepskin, just remember to "pick `em like fruit"

97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill D, how did I know you would be the first to respond :LOLOL I don`t know what the label said exactly. I`ll go back again and look. I do know that not all Target stores carry this. In my area only 2 Target stores have these. The stores that carry these also carry waffle weave and microfiber applicator pads all made by meguiar`s.

97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill D, how did I know you would be the first to respond :LOLOL I don`t know what the label said exactly. I`ll go back again and look. I do know that not all Target stores carry this. In my area only 2 Target stores have these. The stores that carry these also carry waffle weave and microfiber applicator pads all made by meguiar`s.

Post Thanks / Like
    If it`s the real sheepskin I`ll be interested. Please report back!

Post Thanks / Like
    If it`s the real sheepskin I`ll be interested. Please report back!

Post Thanks / Like
    John, what was the selling price anyways...........I havent seen them here in my Target store..
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    John, what was the selling price anyways...........I havent seen them here in my Target store..
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Price was $5.99

97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Price was $5.99

Post Thanks / Like
    To my knowledge Meguiars has a synthetic wool mitt, and not a real sheepskin. Its one of the best synthetic out there, but I still prefer a real sheepskin. You can buy a turttle wax real sheepskin at Pepboys for $8, its not bad. I do use the Meguiars mop with the synthetic wool head and it works nicely and does not scratch.
    Eddie

Not a fanatic, but a racer who like his rides clean.

Post Thanks / Like
    To my knowledge Meguiars has a synthetic wool mitt, and not a real sheepskin. Its one of the best synthetic out there, but I still prefer a real sheepskin. You can buy a turttle wax real sheepskin at Pepboys for $8, its not bad. I do use the Meguiars mop with the synthetic wool head and it works nicely and does not scratch.
    Eddie

Not a fanatic, but a racer who like his rides clean.

Resident of Detail City travisdecpn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only place meg`s has a sheepskin mitt available for sale is in the UK. The most recent mitt they make is the ultimate wash mitt which is made of synthetic fibers. I haven`t had the chance to use one yet, but I`ve been told that they hold an amazing amount of water and produce no surface marring if using the appropriate wash mix and 2 bucket method.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information