Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I would not use this consistantly on the same cc wheels as a go to wheel cleaner, but it does work if you cut it 50/50 with water and let it dwell for literally ten seconds (count it out) and spray off. this is after spraying counting to ten, spraying off. I know the back of the wheels are still dirty I only had a few minutes to play around with it when I first got it.

Before:

After:

Post Thanks / Like
    Other thing about acid is that you have to neutralize afterwards by using lots of water “throughoutâ€, if you use a strong acid it’s best to neutralize with a neutralizing agent or using alkaline.

Warning to not mix other chemicals with an acid unless you know what you are doing! DO NOT MIX TSP WITH ANY ACID!! Other thing watch out cleaning with an acid on a driveway, the acid will etch concrete; there is a way round this by keeping the concrete wet with lots of water.

Remember... add the acid to the water, not water to acid!

Post Thanks / Like
    Other thing about acid is that you have to neutralize afterwards by using lots of water “throughoutâ€, if you use a strong acid it’s best to neutralize with a neutralizing agent or using alkaline.

Warning to not mix other chemicals with an acid unless you know what you are doing! DO NOT MIX TSP WITH ANY ACID!! Other thing watch out cleaning with an acid on a driveway, the acid will etch concrete; there is a way round this by keeping the concrete wet with lots of water.

Remember... add the acid to the water, not water to acid!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm thanks for the great advice guys. Doi need a pressure washer to ge the results scott got? or am i fine using a brush? I`m just scared a brush will cause alot of splatter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm thanks for the great advice guys. Doi need a pressure washer to ge the results scott got? or am i fine using a brush? I`m just scared a brush will cause alot of splatter.

Post Thanks / Like
    If Poorboys Spray and Rinse doesn`t do the trick (which isn`t very often) I use this stuff: TM113 Sterling Wheel Brightener. I get it from my neighbor who run the local Acura service department. They use this on used cars that have neglected wheels. It works very well. I think it`s around $20/gallon.

Post Thanks / Like
    If Poorboys Spray and Rinse doesn`t do the trick (which isn`t very often) I use this stuff: TM113 Sterling Wheel Brightener. I get it from my neighbor who run the local Acura service department. They use this on used cars that have neglected wheels. It works very well. I think it`s around $20/gallon.

Post Thanks / Like
    You will need to agitate to get those results.

I acutally just finished up my gallon of EO...or rather am very close. I ordered Wheel Magic`s Spoke Wheel Cleaner last night because I didn`t think the EO was strong enough. I still get dust left over when done on bad wheels.

I have used the 50/50 mix on most vehicles I`ve done with no ill effects. I will follow with car wash soap, then dry and wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    You will need to agitate to get those results.

I acutally just finished up my gallon of EO...or rather am very close. I ordered Wheel Magic`s Spoke Wheel Cleaner last night because I didn`t think the EO was strong enough. I still get dust left over when done on bad wheels.

I have used the 50/50 mix on most vehicles I`ve done with no ill effects. I will follow with car wash soap, then dry and wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you use a pressure washer to spray the wheels off GSR?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you use a pressure washer to spray the wheels off GSR?

Post Thanks / Like

It seems like EO (Eagle One) wheel acid is off the market, anyone know if it`s available anywhere?
    Peter Sterns

72 Porsche 911E Targa, 85 Audi 4000S Quattro, 03 Honda Element AWD, 04 Honda CRV AWD, 06 Scion Tc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pdsterns

It seems like EO (Eagle One) wheel acid is off the market, anyone know if it`s available anywhere?
    I get it all of the time at Walmart. A2Z right?

I haven`t used it in years but Chemical Guys made a potent one I used to love. It eat the rubber washers on the sprayer though so you had to rinse the sprayer out after every use.

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard people using decon systems where step`A (the soil remover) is used just to clean as much as possible off and then step B (the acid) to really clean up.` After the Acid step give the wheels a quick clean up with car wash to get the acid off and then done.

`

Never tried it myself but those who have liked the results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information