Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone ever use this. I just ran into in on Amazon.com and wanted to know how it works and if it works at all.

Product link

Thanks in advance.
    "...it is important never to forget where u all came from - becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place - de punani." -ali g

Post Thanks / Like
    if you zoom in on the picture, it says right on the package "with Langka technology". Looks like re-packaged Langka to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s great. Though, I don`t know what Langka is.
    "...it is important never to forget where u all came from - becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place - de punani." -ali g

Post Thanks / Like
    go to http://www.langka.com for more details. It has been around for a long time and has been discussed on several threads in the past. Just do a search on "langka" and you should get a lot of info back. Langka allows you to "shave" the bubble off the top of the touch up paint repair so that it is even with the rest of the paint without resorting to wetsanding the repair. Never used it myself though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes search and you will get alot, I just finished reading on it. I actually bought it to try, went to 10 different stores to find it. Left it in garage on metal shelf in package and a month ago just saw it and it had leaked, warped and plastic card that comes with it and stripped the paint on my metal shelf. Not to mention smelt like some sort of lacquer or thinner... Maybe I will try it on a test car if any is left.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought Langka and like it. It does work as advertised, except you need to prefect your technique.

Basically, you touch up the chip and leave the blob. Wait 45 minutes or so. I wrap some thin (like t- shirt) cloth tightly around the edge of the card in the kit and put some Langka on. Then, go over where the access paint is. It may take a couple applications to get it right, but it does work.

It is only to be used on factory paint jobs with touch-up paint.

Thread Information