Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been lurking here a longer time than I had been registered and always heard great things about Klasse. I was waiting on the new Zaino cleaner to come out to order that and the new Z2 Pro. Well it was taking too long and I had some details to do that needed a long lasting sealant. So I bought some AIO and SG. I don`t know how I made it this long without AIO , its just so versatile its amazing. It cleaned up my weatherstripping/molding on the outside of my windows, the luggage bars on the top of wife`s Murano, got rid of nasty marks or stains..... I could go on plus I know its leaving some protection behind. I know alot of people have problems with AIO and SG with removal. I read everything I could so I was prepared. I just used some squeeze bottles to measure out an oz. at a time. Also I think using a MF applicator helps as a foam soaks up to much product it seems, the new white Meguiars gold class MF apps are good and 2 for 4 bucks locally. Used a nickel size per panel with AIO and a dime of SG per panel(barely used an oz. of this stuff). Especailly on the SG I was careful to apply super thin, basically so thin that you only really see faint tracers when its wet and applying that otherwise you have to get in the right light to even see it. I let the SG stand overnight and it buffed off effortlessly the next day. Don`t get me wrong I had a few small areas that I might have added alittle much and was a pain to get off but otherwise just measure it out and you should be able to use less than an oz. of each product and this is on an SUV I could have done 2 coats probably out of an oz. of SG. The shine was nice on the silver can`t comment further than that. Even if you don`t want to use the Klasse system atleast have AIO in your arsenal its invaluable, plus can be used as a cleaner/basecoat for other products. Like I said I don`t know how I made it this far but glad I did

Post Thanks / Like
    Klasse welcomes all non-believers back from the dark side...

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by chml17l

Klasse welcomes all non-believers back from the dark side...

:p

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, AIO really is a great all-in-one product. I think it`s perfect for defect-free paint because of the "hard" shine it gives. If you have defects, AIO will only make them stand out more.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love AIO, just not for most of my exterior paint. Its unbeatable on doorjams, exterior metal in good condition, under the hood, wood trim inside and out, etc. I just don`t see enough marring-free cars to make it worth my while on the exterior, plus the twins take too long to setup for a pro detailer. I think the last time I used SG it was on either my rims or license plate .
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    true blue blood- Glad to hear your Klasse experience went so well. I`d get a few more coats of SG on it, one after each of the next few washes. Get enough layers on there and it`ll be protected for a long, long, time.

Post Thanks / Like
    AIO wowed me again with assisiting in that final Rapgard adhesive removal last weekend. It reminded me of how it is truly an amazing product. I have to say it is my most favorite detailing chemical! :2thumbs:
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by themightytimmah

I love AIO, just not for most of my exterior paint. Its unbeatable on doorjams, exterior metal in good condition, under the hood, wood trim inside and out, etc. I just don`t see enough marring-free cars to make it worth my while on the exterior, plus the twins take too long to setup for a pro detailer. I think the last time I used SG it was on either my rims or license plate .

Dangitt I forgot door jams.

I used the AIO and SG on the wifey`s car and she needs the extra protection otherwise if it was someone else`s vehicle I would do an easier system but for personal vehicles or ones that need the durability.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Accumulator

true blue blood- Glad to hear your Klasse experience went so well. I`d get a few more coats of SG on it, one after each of the next few washes. Get enough layers on there and it`ll be protected for a long, long, time.

Thanks I might have fudged alittle the SG had a full 48 hours to cure and the AIO longer but I topped it with some Optimum spray car wax to see if it would give it alittle pop and it did. I was thinking about adding another layer in week or so but that OCW might compromise it some. Oh well I think I will play with some nubas to.

Since a majority of AIO`s cleaning properties are chemical would it be an OK final polish for a darker finish after say DACP or SSR 2.5? Since this was a silver vehicle I could not tell its fine scratch removal porperties.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d use an abrasive after #83. I`ve never seen any abrasion from AIO, not even on my Jag`s soft lacquer. I get all the abrading out of the way before I go to AIO.

Post Thanks / Like
    true blue blood

I`d invite you to stop by for a visit, but I had a double fusion in my cervical spine 2 weeks ago. The only thing my Dr has cleared me for is wearing a hard collar 24/7, being a couch potato and taking 1/2 mile walks daily.

We gotta meet, but right now it looks like that is going to have to be put off until August or September some time....

The secret to KLASSE is in my sig <heh heh heh>

Let me also add if you want your Klasse jobs to look even more spectacular, cough up the $45 for a quart of Menzerna P045RD and use it with a rotary at moderate speed using a LC VC gray pad just before the AIO - YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Gonzo

true blue blood

I`d invite you to stop by for a visit, but I had a double fusion in my cervical spine 2 weeks ago. The only thing my Dr has cleared me for is wearing a hard collar 24/7, being a couch potato and taking 1/2 mile walks daily.

We gotta meet, but right now it looks like that is going to have to be put off until August or September some time....

The secret to KLASSE is in my sig <heh heh heh>

Let me also add if you want your Klasse jobs to look even more spectacular, cough up the $45 for a quart of Menzerna P045RD and use it with a rotary at moderate speed using a LC VC gray pad just before the AIO - YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!

That sounds horrible Gonzo glad you came out OK atleast you got alot of freetime :p , being a couch potato is good once in a great while minus the collar. I`ve been real interested in those new Menzerna polishes minus the price, I`m using SSR`s and SFP, DACP. I`m still mastering the PC some and getting a good idea of polish usage, but either a rotary or cyclo is next. We need to get together it would be good to watch someone with a rotary in person can`t get that good of training . Well keep your spirits up and wish you a quick recovery. How are you faring not being able to detail on the vehicles?

Post Thanks / Like
    ive used both, it still think Z2>>>>SG

AIO is pretty nice tho
    Black Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve bought a wooden sailing ship model to put together - from going over the plans so far, I`m looking somewhere in the 200-300 hour range start to finish. Here

http://naturecoast.com/hobby/shipways.htm#RATTLESNAKE

click pix for larger view

I really wanted HMS Bounty, but that is more like a 600 hour ship! :shocked

BTW I`ve got a Cyclo, a Makita 9227C and a Metabo. If you can hang on that long (until after out gettogether), try before you buy (Your car, NOT mine! . And maybe 6 differen`t lines of polishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Gonzo

I`ve bought a wooden sailing ship model to put together - from going over the plans so far, I`m looking somewhere in the 200-300 hour range start to finish. Here

http://naturecoast.com/hobby/shipways.htm#RATTLESNAKE

click pix for larger view

I really wanted HMS Bounty, but that is more like a 600 hour ship! :shocked

BTW I`ve got a Cyclo, a Makita 9227C and a Metabo. If you can hang on that long (until after out gettogether), try before you buy (Your car, NOT mine! . And maybe 6 differen`t lines of polishes.

With those boats you got your work cut out for you and I thought detailing was an exspensive hobby:p .

Awww dang I can`t test the rotary on your ride:shocked , how fast will this thing go . Sounds like a plan when you finally get off the couch:xyxthumbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information