Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Guys,

I am trying to really get the most shine out of my cars as I can....

That said, I use AIO as a cleaner, then am going to be applying UPP to the silver cars and my P21S to my dark blue.

I was reading up on some PB products that people like for QD`ing as well as for their gloss enhancement/slickness, everyone seems to mention the PB "Spray and Wipe" as having great slickness and being a good cleaner....that said...is the PB brand-new "Spray and Gloss" going to be a better product for enhancing the shine than would be the "Spray and Wipe"??

I am really using these for an after P21S or UPP coat to try and make the color really pop. So its really not needed for its cleaning qualities...just the glossy/sharp qualities.

Also, I posted a thread below that mentions Optimum Car Wax (spray wax) as a great topper for UPP...one of the Pros on the board seems to swear by this method of buffing off the UPP with the OCW...

Will applying a wax over the top of UPP provide a better overall finish than one of the PB products mentioned above??

Thanks So much, and sorry for all the questions...I am just trying to get an order in to SMP before the 20% discount is gone. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    S&W is a waterless wash. It`s more of a cleaner than a gloss enhancer, even though it really does look good when you finish. I always follow it up with a QD (like S&G). Great product. Spray and Gloss is more of a gloss enhancing QD. It`s also a great product.
    ~werd to yo mutha~
    Wade

Post Thanks / Like
    Spray and Gloss leaves a great slick finish. S&G is a QD product, but S&W is not. S&W is similar to QEW.
    Paul...

`13 Mazda3i P21S/WG sealant/Paste Glaz/QD+
    `99 Mazda Protege LX - highlight silver - RIP
    `95 Nissan Maxima SE - white - slathered with Pinnacle Paste Glaz - RIP

Post Thanks / Like
    I havent caught up on all the Acronyms just yet..can you help me out with what QEW stands for?

Also..does Spray and Gloss contain anything that could potentially strip or remove P21S or UPP?

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    QEW=Quick and Easy Wash. It`s a "rinseless" wash made by Protectall.

Anything stripped by S+G will likely be replaced by its own "protection enhancers."

One note, S+G will leave a shine/gloss of its own, so if you like a certain look of a particular wax, you may want to use S+W for cleaning, and not use S+G. S+G does add noticable gloss, though, so if you are looking for as much pop/bling as you can get, then maybe you should give S+G a try.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Thread Information