Post Thanks / Like
    Burned out for a little while and neglected my poor car so now I`m getting back into the groove. What are some of the high end goodies that have come out in the past few months? I got the new p21s metal polishing soap, alcantara kit and monster fluffy towels (un-effing real btw) from detailers paradise recently. I`ve read some good stuff on the new menz stuff including po85rd that I`m dying to try but don`t want 32 oz of that shiz for over 50 bucks shipped. Come on guys spill the beans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s what I`d suggest......

Compound: Menzerna Power Gloss

Med Cut Polish: Optimum or Menzerna Intensive Polish

Light Cut Polish: Menzerna Final Polish II or P085RD (it`s worth the $45 bucks!)

Sealer: 4* UPP, Wolfgang, or Menzerna FMJ

Wax: Finish Kare Pink Wax

Tires/Wheels: Poorboys - Wheel Sealer, Spray and Rinse, Bold n Bright.

Interior Dressing - Poorboys Natural Look

Car Wash: Poorboys Super slick & suds, Optimum, or Top of the line bubble bath.

QD - Poorboys Spray and Wipe or Adam`s Detail Spray.

Gloss Enhancer: Poorboys Spray and Gloss (spray on & use

when your drying your car and you`ll be amazed)

If you decide on menzerna, you might want to pick up the kit, and just add a pint of intensive polish to the mix. They are fantastic polishes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Spray waxes/Spray sealants are really picking up steam these days. I am starting to prefer them over alot of the QD`s out there...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mgm, wow that`s quite a list and virtually none of that is on my shelf! I don`t think I can spend that much since I have a ton of cash on the way out for gtr brembos, bbs mags and motons. The paint looks better than 90% of the cars so I think I`ll start with the IP first. I`d love to try the po85 before I pick up a bottle since I have a near full fp2 already.

I love the depth p21s and lackfinish gives me and I`m not terribly concerned with durability but are the sealants the way to go now? How does pink wax (where to buy, cost?) compare to p21s or should I just stick to what I have? How are the car washes compared to my current fav perls? Also, what are the favorite spray waxes for topping p21s? Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jet_m3

Mgm, wow that`s quite a list and virtually none of that is on my shelf! I don`t think I can spend that much since I have a ton of cash on the way out for gtr brembos, bbs mags and motons. The paint looks better than 90% of the cars so I think I`ll start with the IP first. I`d love to try the po85 before I pick up a bottle since I have a near full fp2 already.

I love the depth p21s and lackfinish gives me and I`m not terribly concerned with durability but are the sealants the way to go now? How does pink wax (where to buy, cost?) compare to p21s or should I just stick to what I have? How are the car washes compared to my current fav perls? Also, what are the favorite spray waxes for topping p21s? Thanks guys.

P21s is an excellent wax. When you run out give pink wax a try -you`ll like it. www.fk1usa.com <--- where to buy it.

If your not concerned with durability..... probably no need to use a sealant. I like the look of a sealer topped with carnuba, others don`t. If you decide to try one, you really can`t go wrong with 4* Ultimate Paint Protection (UPP). Easy on/easy off and a very slick surface. It leaves a very clear, reflective surface.

If you`re using perls for wash, you`re set. It`s a top notch product.

I would consider the poorboys products for the tires, wheels, and interior. Killer stuff!

-good luck!

Thread Information