Thread: Formula 113?

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody here try it before? I did and it seemed to work really well. Used it on my black trans am and it looked nice and deep and wet. Seemed to last about 2 months and my car is kept outdoors.

I must say this. I absolutely LOVE the BeadX QD from formula 113. I bought a gallon last spring at the car show in ocean city maryland. I am going to pick up another gallon this may when I am there. I was just wondering if anybody else here has ever used it and what your thoughts were on it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used both products. BeadX is a real nice QD but at $50 a gallon a bit too pricey. Formula113 is a decent cleaner wax but it does dust a bit and I was getting 6-8 weeks of decent beading. My understanding is the wax was reformulated recently because the original formula did not meet the new VOC standards. Not sure if the changes will be good or bad.

If the wax was more durable I`d be more inclined to use it since it is a sun friendly wax.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I used 113 years ago when it first came out. I liked the fact that it could be used in the sun and it seemed to work fairly well for a one step wax. I recall it being easy to put on and take off but Meg`s cleaner wax was about the same and OTC so I just used that when the 113 ran out.

I recall liking the BeadX a lot too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Edit: Shame on you, Prisco! You`ve been banned. Please stay off Autopia and shill your stuff elsewhere! :nono

ALL MEMBERS BEWARE. THE MAKER OF FORMULA 113 HAS BEEN BANNED (MULTIPLE TIMES!) FOR SPAM. AS A RESULT, FORMULA 113 DISCUSSIONS ARE ALSO NO LONGER ALLOWED.

Thread Information