Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got an e-mail that its out. I just ordered it!

Let the games begin!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed the Z8 was now available on the Zaino website. Has anyone tried it yet??? ( $19.95)

Serwaxalot

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used it. Very nice product. Slickest thing I`ve ever used.

Sun Blinded Detailer Mochamanz1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw your post , I have mine on the way too.... 20 bucks ain`t bad if its really as good as I hear !

:bounce :bounce :bounce

From Zaino Z8 FAQ:

Do I use Z-8 or Z-6 between coats of Zaino Show Car Polishes (Z-2 PRO, Z-3 and Z-5)?

Either Z-6 or Z-8 will achieve fantastic results. For our more budget conscious customers, outstanding results have and will continue to be attained using Z-6 prior to each application of Zaino polish. Weâ€â„¢re spoiled; we use Z-8 all the time.

Something new to play with !

:xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs
    Prep is everything .. The rest is the window looking in....

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s the email text:

Dear Lee,

Zaino Show Car Polish Releases Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal

Howell, NJ (April 5, 2005): Zaino Show Car Polish ("Zaino") announced the release of a revolutionary new detail spray identified as "Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal." Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal represents the epitome of Zaino`s industry-leading polymeric technology, and promises to raise the bar for all detail sprays.

"Traditional detail sprays utilize ancient technology," said Sal Zaino, president and founder of Zaino Show Car Polish. "Grand Finale is completely new and unlike anything you`ve ever seen. Think of it as Z-6 [a quick detail spray from Zaino] on steroids."

Boasting more than twenty-five new technologically advanced ingredients including specialized polymeric protectants and robust optical enhancers, Grand Finale excels where other detail sprays fall short.

Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal was designed to work in conjunction with existing Zaino Show Car Polishes, such as Z-2 PRO, Z-3 and Z-5. Beta testers have reported weeks of increased shine and improved durability from a single application of Zaino Grand Finale, but Sal Zaino warns that Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal isn`t for everyone.

"It`s an amazing product, but it`s not going to be for everyone. We specifically designed this product for the most discriminating detailer - the pickiest of the picky," he said. "Ideally, Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal will be used before an important car show, when the user requires additional shine, depth and gloss. Or, it might be used prior to a road-trip, as Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal offers incredible durability and slickness."

Zaino suggests that Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal only be used for special occasions, and that for normal day-to-day detailing duties users continue to utilize Zaino Z-6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray. According to Sal Zaino, the Z-8 Grand Finale has far too many specialized polymers to justify it for daily use. The polymers provide enhanced optical qualities, along with additional durability and slickness. Z-8 Grand Finale does not replace Z-6 Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray, Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal takes detailing to the next level.

The increased durability and slickness offer additional protection against such items as: bugs and bug stains, environmental fallout, harsh winter elements, UV damage from sunlight, and more. Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal also includes a unique dust repellant to help keep vehicles cleaner, for longer periods of time.

Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal is incredibly easy to use. The user simply sprays a small amount of product on a cool, dry surface, then buffs the surface to a streak-free, super slick, and extremely glossy finish. And thanks to Zaino`s revolutionary polymeric protection system, Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal will "lock in" that show car shine for weeks.

In direct, head-to-head competition between Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal and four other quick detail sprays, Zaino easily came out on top in categories for: gloss, shine, depth, reflectivity, clarity, and durability. "We didn`t design it to be like other quick detail sprays," said Sal Zaino. "We designed it to be the best, and we`re confident that it is."

Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal is available now at Zaino`s online store (www.zainostore.com), by telephone at 888-999-9870, or through authorized Zaino distributors. Technical questions or media inquiries should be directed to: 732-833-8800.

Thank you,

The staff at Zainostore.com
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d love to know what the other four quick detail sprays were they compared Z-8 to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the Z8 a product to be used with Zaino similar to what the Sonus Acrylic Glanz is to the Klasse?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ZaneO

I have used it. Very nice product. Slickest thing I`ve ever used.

If it can match FMJ + Acrylic Shield QD, I will be quite impressed.

BTW folks, no need to start a bunch of Z8 threads. Just use one!

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like a booster wax to me.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like Mothers FX spray wax (4 week durability) if you want my opinion

Sun Blinded Detailer Mochamanz1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too Late, this is the 3rd thread that I have seen

I just ordered a couple bottles, sooo, I am anxious to see this stuff and how much difference it does or doesnt make.
    Prep is everything .. The rest is the window looking in....

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably because it is a spray sealant of sorts...

Post Thanks / Like
    Z8 is some awesome super juice! It is more of a milky consistency. You wipe it on, almost "in" like a spray wax. (but I hate to call it that) And polish it until it dries. It`s like a QD on steroids. It is slick as sh*t and ultra glossy. It has decent durability, too. More so than a regular QD.

A HUGE plus is that it has essentially solved the water spotting problem on the black roof of my Mini Cooper S. WOOHOO!:xyxthumbs
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like one wouldn`t be an Autopian without using it daily
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information