Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anybody used Liquid Souveran? How does it compare to liquid #26 or Blackfire? I also mention Blackfire because I`ve used it(so I know what it looks like) and I was reading the description of Liquid Souveran over at Premiumautocare.com and they made it sound almost like a sealant in the application process. Thinking about trying it. The paste is just too much.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is your car`s color?

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of posts ago you said you just ordered Zaino? If in fact that is true you will not need anything else. If infact you were just chiming in with the rest of the Z haters you will be missing out on the best LSP you can get that will give you that " just out of the showroom look "IMO. As far as Liquid Souvran ,I can only comment on the paste. I bought tons of products from CMA including my PC. The Souvran was dissapointing especially for the price, I was expecting it to blow away everything including Zaino and it didn`t. It was pretty good but didn`t live up to the hype. As far as #26 its a pretty good product,I used it as far back as 1980 . I have Blackfire and its not all that ,however I really like FMJ, Surluster and two not so familar products Shining Monkey and Stuf. IMO for a just wax product Surluster is #1. For my car Zaino only.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Termigator,

I have used Liquid Souveran. It goes on and comes off very easily. It leaves a super smooth slick feel to the paint. It is very reflective. High gloss. But not much depth and richness.

I used LS on my red Saab Aero.

Rich

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by dogma

A couple of posts ago you said you just ordered Zaino? If in fact that is true you will not need anything else. If infact you were just chiming in with the rest of the Z haters you will be missing out on the best LSP you can get that will give you that " just out of the showroom look "IMO. As far as Liquid Souvran ,I can only comment on the paste. I bought tons of products from CMA including my PC. The Souvran was dissapointing especially for the price, I was expecting it to blow away everything including Zaino and it didn`t. It was pretty good but didn`t live up to the hype. As far as #26 its a pretty good product,I used it as far back as 1980 . I have Blackfire and its not all that ,however I really like FMJ, Surluster and two not so familar products Shining Monkey and Stuf. IMO for a just wax product Surluster is #1. For my car Zaino only.

I take care of my car, my wife`s car and my mother`s car. Plenty of LSP`s to go around.

I like the look of Blackfire a lot: deep wet look. Not overly reflective like most sealants. Actually, after hearing all the hoopla on Zaino, I can`t wait to try it. I just recently bought two bottles of Z2Pro along with ZFX, but then, I wound up putting in another order for two bottles of Z5 with another ZFX. Yeah, I am probably certifiable, but I have the buying bug right now and I just couldn`t help it.:p

My car`s is Nighthawk Black Pearl, BTW. I`m always looking for anything that will make car look deeper and darker. Hence my interest in Souveran, but the price of the paste is just ridiculous. As for my wife`s and mom`s I like to just make their`s look good. I just put #26 on my wife`s gold Accord and she actually commented that her car looked REALLY good. That comment alone made all my efforts worth it? As for my mom`s car, you can check out what I did on another thread that has taken a life of its own: "NXT is Meguiar`s Most Durable?!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by rmaurin

Hi Termigator,

I have used Liquid Souveran. It goes on and comes off very easily. It leaves a super smooth slick feel to the paint. It is very reflective. High gloss. But not much depth and richness.

I used LS on my red Saab Aero.

Rich

So much for product claims.:down

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m puzzled by Rich`s comments....in my experience Souveran leaves a boat load of depth and richness.
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve also had great success with LS. I prefer it over #26......... that`s for sure.
    D.C.T.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by SilverLexus

I`m puzzled by Rich`s comments....in my experience Souveran leaves a boat load of depth and richness.

Liquid Souveran?

I never really cared for it. I love the look, and the ease of use, but hate the lackluster durability.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree

:2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a sample, but have not tried it yet. Heard it`s a very nice product though.

The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The aesthetics of a vehicles appearance is very subjective to say the least, the only best wax or sealant that really matters is what looks `best` to you... beauty is in the â€Ëœguyâ€â„¢ of the beholder.

Pinnacle Souverän Wax- these are low-solvent ivory Carnauba waxes (making it an ideal LSP) that contains natural oils that provide a deep gloss, and a â€Ëœwet-lookâ€â„¢ to the paint film surface, ideal for Red, Black or Porsche Speed Yellow and dark vehicle colours. Pinnacle Signature Series Wax- is perfect for metallic painted surfaces and for light coloured vehicle paint, providing a clean bright shine.

JonM
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

Post Thanks / Like
    Termigator, I know exactly what your going through. This past year I bought tons of stuff , mostly all kits from CMA. P21s,Blackfire,FMJ,Sourvran, Stuf,Shining Monkey, NXT,Reflections,Synwax,nano wax... I came back to Zaino it works best for me. I also do like you and use the excess on my wife`s van and my truck. You have to find what works best for you. I like the clean look and clarity of a sealant

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by dogma

I am taking care 5 cars from toy to daily cars. From light to dark color. From 10 yrs to 1 yrs old. And searching and experienceing different products for best looks to match best color...etc.

Just looking for opinions.....either good or bad.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are a couple quality products that everyone seems to get good results from-Zaino is one of them,IMO Tropicare is another durable good looking product which looks nice (and not plasticky) on dark colors-Blackfire and Wolfgang are both quality products as well-there really isn`t any reason to buy 20 different waxes for daily drivers-for showcars stick to Natty`s, S100 or PS if you have deep pockets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information