97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought 50 of Robert`s green detailing towels last week as my microfiber supply is getting low. After washing the silverado and the wife`s car yesterday, I decided to put these towels to the test.

I used these towels with spray & wipe to touch up some areas that had dried water spots and also on my glass. These towels performed great with no linting. I then used one of the towels to remove VM as I touched up my tailgate that had minor scratches due to me opening and closing it when road salt was on it. Again, these towels removed the product with ease.

These towels are awesome, especially for $1.65 each. When you buy 50 you get a 20 cent discount. Even at full price, which is $1.85, these towels are a steal. I`ve paid almost double the price from certain vendors in the past for the exact same quality. These towels are soft and plush, everything you`d expect from a top notch towel. Oh, did I mention that these towels are tagless? This fact alone is worth some money, at least in my opinion. Robert has great customer service also, and strives to keep his customers happy. I know I am.
    "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." John 3:3

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I`ll second that. He threw in a couple of those green towels on an order that he shipped late, and I was impressed with their quality. I`ve been using one to clean my prescription glasses (with plastic lenses) daily for the past three or four months, and there`s no marring whatsoever. (I think that`s better than the CD test!).

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both for the reviews and comments.

Robert
    Robert and Susan Regan

Towel Pros Microfiber

Thread Information