Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by eShine

Did you try your N100 yet? How did it work out? I should have brokeke up the #16 and P21S and only used half of each! LOL. I want to do more mixing. I have always had a hard time deciding between #16 and P21S, I feel so at peace knowing I can use P16S now! LOL

Chris,

I`ve been itching to try my hybrid....but alas...its raining and it won`t stop till next tuesday/wednesday.... Rest assured, I will be waxing on tuesday or wednesday morning!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was really torn between using the Shokar stuff on my car or my hybrid. The hybrid won out because I just am not that fond of sealant on my own black car. If I had a silver car, I would probably have gone with Shokar.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Don't forget the pedals!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, this is really cool. I have never thought of this before....and I`m surprised that the results you guys are getting are better than the waxes alone!!!!

Keep the ideas coming....somebody wanna try a Souveran combo? (Colinate and Souveran?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by pigeonbus

Wow, this is really cool. I have never thought of this before....and I`m surprised that the results you guys are getting are better than the waxes alone!!!!

Keep the ideas coming....somebody wanna try a Souveran combo? (Colinate and Souveran?)

I was also curious as to how the mixed products would work. I was wondering if they would clash and perform terrible. I was surprised how dam well they worked together! I guess its like two tops companies getting together and spilling the beans on their secret ingredients thus creating a super product. I still can`t get over how nice the P16S works! Every time I used the P21S I wish it had a bit of #16`s qualities, and vice versa with the #16. I just feel like Going over the Cobra with the P16S, Dawn washing it, Applying more P16S, Dawn washing it... To me, its the perfect product!
    Chris Pace,

eShine Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I don`t get is why would it be wetter looking than the wettest of the individual waxes? It`s not like doing this puts down 2 or 3 layers of wax at once. You`ll still have the same film build. In fact applying one, waiting, applying the next, waiting, etc would probably result in more film build and more "carnauba" look.

I`m not saying you guys aren`t seeing it, just saying it sounds pretty weird. I can see maybe mixing a beauty wax with a durability wax to get sort of a blend of the two. I dunno... I`m not too keen on melting down Souveran, but maybe I`ll try a little bit... :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

I just waxed my car with some Snatty`s #1600.

:lol
    Paul...

`13 Mazda3i P21S/WG sealant/Paste Glaz/QD+
    `99 Mazda Protege LX - highlight silver - RIP
    `95 Nissan Maxima SE - white - slathered with Pinnacle Paste Glaz - RIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Bob-you notice I didn`t add any Souveran to the mix, even though I have a substantial amount. I think I will play around with moderately priced waxes first.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    2005: The year of the "Franken-Nubas"......

LMAO...Awesome....:xyxthumbs
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha this is awesome :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, this is great, I may have to pick up some new stuff...

I miss my 03 Cobra...... 03COBRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I got bit with this whole thing. So this morning I came up with #16 and Natty`s. I Didn`t really know what to come up with for a name! The only thing I can come up with is Sixnatteen. I thought of Poorguiar`s Sixnatteen, but then I felt real dumb. So give me a hard time if you like. However, I am wanting to give out samples of my creation. It`s about 60% #16, and 40% Natty`s. Now I`m not really sure of how I`m going to get the samples to who wants them. Or if they will even stay in one piece during shipping. I would be able to split the #16 can into about 4 chunks. So if you want a chunk PM me, and the first 3 or 4 will get a sample. But I will need some ideas on how to ship them, what type of packagin as well. I will pay for the shipping and stuff, if you guys want to paypal me a couple of bucks for the sample, that`s cool but not expected! I`m thinking of doing a Natty Paste Glaz creation, I know some of you will want that creation, but I don`t know if I will be able to get samples!! Let me know guys!! Oh and by the way, yess I did stick my finger in the Natty`s jar a little to soon!

PRECISION DETAIL
    NorCal
    2003 Apex Silver Mitsubishi Evolution VIII

Post Thanks / Like
    Man use your head! These formulas contain solvents that have a flashpoint that can be reached when heated......

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by DETAILKING

Man use your head! These formulas contain solvents that have a flashpoint that can be reached when heated......

This is why it worries me a bit, as when I mixed sealants together they looked great for about a week, and then it looked like...well, crap.

I`d like to know about durability

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by DETAILKING

Yes, but they are also a heated liquid when manafactured. Use low heat, not a chinese WOK with a 5 foot flame! These waxes can easily be melted far far below the flash point.
    Chris Pace,

eShine Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    That is exactly why I have done my first experience with the Sonax and the Soft99 (Titanium) over the waterbath.

The heat reaches the wax(es) a lot slower, yet the melting starts well before the water begins to boil. A little flame does it sooo safely... Stirring helps of course; you should just do it like you`d stir a portion of vanilla... eerr... (what`s that word? Umm, not Moose... Ahh yess!) ice cream (!) in your coffee.

The waxes will not separate! It is fascinating to watch the surface of a cooling wax! It is soooo virgin; softly flat..., yummy!

Then proceed as always, and enjoy your new product!

PS: I used up my really small batch in a mere three days! Was a good August! Who can send me new samples? (I`m interested in Collinacle Fleeterän, Meguinite #16476, Blitty`s, or even Pinnoria Signacours...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:bounce

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information