Post Thanks / Like
    Who is using these and how do you like them? How do they compare to Pakshak, Big Blues from CMA, Sonus from Autopia, and Cobra from Autogeek? Thinking of getting some PB WW but want to hear what others think of them. TIA

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t have any other WW but I love my PB WW!! It sure picks up the water. I highly recomend them. I have some of their MicroFiber Towels and they are excellent also.
    2002 Mustang GT Silver

2002 Ford Escape Black

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one...

Used it without washing first time and it soaked up great! However, after washing with a MF wash, it didn`t soak up as well. I`m not putting it on the backburner yet...Still have some more testing to do.

One thing I did notice, the PB is less plush than the 4* and Pakshak, respectively.

Right Wing Conservative NozeBleedSpeed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have WWs from PBs, CMA, AG, Pak and others. About 2 dozen all together.They all work good. I really dont see much difference in them. Everyone of them are soft and soak up water until they are saturated.

BTW, they sell 25x40 Microtex MF drying towels at Target. They are not waffle weave but they are similar to Pak MF towels. Plush on one side, smoother on the other. Only 8 bucks. You can get 6 of them for the same price as 1 Big Blue with shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Pb`s WW is a fine towel, and is among the lowest priced per sq/in. It does seem to be an odd blend tho; most of the WW`s are 70/30 or 80/20; the Pb`s that I got said 75/25 on the label.

I find the Pb`s MF`s in general to be among the highest quality and lowest priced (if you buy them in quantity), and they already have the labels removed. They have a nice starter kit that has one of everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by NozeBleedSpeed

I have WWs from PBs, CMA, AG, Pak and others. About 2 dozen all together.They all work good. I really dont see much difference in them. Everyone of them are soft and soak up water until they are saturated.

BTW, they sell 25x40 Microtex MF drying towels at Target. They are not waffle weave but they are similar to Pak MF towels. Plush on one side, smoother on the other. Only 8 bucks. You can get 6 of them for the same price as 1 Big Blue with shipping.

I have about 20 waffle weaves from CMA, Autopia, Autogeek, Pakshak and a few others. They are all good towels. I like to try different towels from the different vendors and was just curious about Poorboy`s. Sounds like they are good towels and I will probably order some.

I also have two of those Microtex towels. They are pretty good when using QEW.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Sonus WW drying towels. Very soft and effective. :xyxthumbs
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by SilverLexus

I like the Sonus WW drying towels. Very soft and effective. :xyxthumbs

If you are referring to the Sonus Der Wunder Drying Towels, I agree. I recently got some from ExcelDetail that were very similar to the SDW towels, and those are very nice too. Quality towels make the world of a difference, thank goodness for mf!

Post Thanks / Like
    quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by NozeBleedSpeed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have one of the Microtex towels and can dry the Tacoma without wringing it out. I just lay it dowm and pick it back up. No wiping or draging across the surface. Touch up with a smaller MF.

Thread Information