Post Thanks / Like
    I had to use Wolfgang`s Vinyl and Rubber Protectant (Thx to the Autogeek 12day thingy ) the other day. I briefly checked the website and bottle for to see if it was recommended for tires, but didn`t see any mention of it. It is water based and has a similar description to 303, so I figured I`d try it.

I cleaned my tires with EF HI and applied Wolfgang to it with a foam applicator. It seems to be a thin liquid and ran on me a little bit with the first tire. I let it sit for about 5 hours before driving and had a little bit of sling. That same day I drove it, the roads were wet, so maybe that contributed to it. Whenever I do tire dressings, I usually let the car sit over night. It`s been only 3 days, but there is still a very nice matte finish.

Anyone else try this product on tires ?

Post Thanks / Like
    mtodde and I love this stuff on dashes. Nice matte look and good cleaning. I have not tried it on tires yet.
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    As Lee mentioned, this works great on dashes; most dressings look greasy on my dash, but Wolfgang does not. It is definitely more matte than 1Z TP which is the best look I`ve seen for tires. I`m sure it will give a nice look on your tires, but it could sling - the Wolfgang tire gel seems to sling a bit on some tires...it depends on the sidewall more than anything.

Why don`t you give it a shot and let everyone know how it works? Or you could call/email Autogeek and I`m sure they`ll help you with any questions.
    2004 Toyota Solara SLE V6
    Lunar Mist Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried it on my tires and I really like the results. Left A nice matt Clean look. We`ve had a lot of rain and it has lasted through a few storms. I personally will use it again for my tires. It is a very good product and I`m glad that I got to try it. Will Definately buy it when I run out. Thanks AUTOGEEK!!!
    2002 Mustang GT Silver

2002 Ford Escape Black

Thread Information