Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m going to place another MF order with Pakshak and I wanted to try their new Ultra-Plush 16x16 towels so I went to the website to look them up and see that that Ultra-Plush PLUS are "coming soon"?? Anybody know what the difference will be with the "Plus" version? I thought the Ultra-Plush were brand new so I was surprised to see another version so soon - surprised... but very pleased, any new Pakshak towels is a good thing!
    Tanguy Perinne
    1997 ProCharged Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    This is news to me. These guys are terrific for ultra plush towels and their ultra fines are the softest towels I have been able to find.

Thanks for sharing.
    Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    These guys are terrific for ultra plush towels and their ultra fines are the softest towels I have been able to find

I agree with Silverlexus on this. Those towels are awesome !!!!

I do know that Ranney has some new products in development including a MF glass towel etc. the Ultra Plus Plus might be one of these.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    That makes sense 300zx. I thought I heard about 1 side being the ultra plush and the other for glass.

Post Thanks / Like
    On the Pakshak site there are three towels: the new ultra-plush now available, a waffle weave glass towel coming soon, and a separate one I started this thread for: ultra-plush plus... so yes, I see a glass towel but it seams to be a waffle weave thats coming soon - I was curious about the ultra-plush plus - since i have neither the plush nor the plush plus I was wondering if i should order the plush now or wait for the plush plus. Lol, say that three times fast
    Tanguy Perinne

Post Thanks / Like
    I am positive you will not be disappointed if you pick up a few ultraplush and a couple of the plush-plus later on

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by scottabir

I am positive you will not be disappointed if you pick up a few ultraplush and a couple of the plush-plus later on

There`s a certain young lady back at my house that has a "slight" opposition to my buying too many detailing products... not that couple extra towels would break the bank, I was just approaching it as one or the other - not both. I don`t think she knows I buying more towels again... I`ll just get them both and tell her "scottabir said to!"
    Tanguy Perinne

Post Thanks / Like
    go ahead!! she then can call my wife and tell her to yell at me My S.O. understands where your lady is coming from!

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven`t tried that pakshak yet but that Viking towel has that plush on one side and fine on the other. It`s a very nice feature. The one thing I really like about the Viking is how the Edges are done. I can`t tell if the Pakshak ones have that reinforced edge, but I can tell you the Viking one has a great durable edge. Does anyone know if the Pakshak has the reinforced edge nicely done? They do have a nice quantity discount.
    A day without a scrub busting my chops is like a day w/o sunshine. :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Pakshak towels are edgeless, and have no tags. They are really, really nice. I have dozens of towels from multiple sources, and Pakshaks are my favorite.

Good to see you posting again, Burlyg.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice towels. Excess wax/polish come off with ease, it is almost like dusting!
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I went straight to the source for more info... here`s the response... I`m excited!!

"Thank you for your PM. Wow, your quick. We just put that up yesterday.

Yes we are expecting our new addition to our family a very nice teal 16Γƒ’Γ’β€š¬Γ‚ x 16Γƒ’Γ’β€š¬Γ‚ soft ultra-plush plus towel to arrive towards the end of January. They will be soft and have a blue silk border around the towel.

Also, coming towards the end of January will be the following two waffle weave mf towels offered with the same blue silk border.

1. 16Γƒ’Γ’β€š¬Γ‚ x 16Γƒ’Γ’β€š¬Γ‚ waffle weave glass only towel

2. 16Γƒ’Γ’β€š¬Γ‚ x 24Γƒ’Γ’β€š¬Γ‚ waffle weave towel

And one more thing. We will have available our own micro fiber detergent. It is being finalized at the moment. Should be available also in January 05"
    Tanguy Perinne

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by T. Perinne

There`s a certain young lady back at my house that has a "slight" opposition to my buying too many detailing products... not that couple extra towels would break the bank, I was just approaching it as one or the other - not both. I don`t think she knows I buying more towels again... I`ll just get them both and tell her "scottabir said to!"

Tell she can use one to dust.
    "I think my blood is a Carnauba Prototype"

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by The Uncle

Pakshak towels are edgeless

PakShak towels are not edgeless. Every one of my PakShak towels have an edge.

They are great towels though.:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Edgeless is properly not the right term. They have hemed edges, not the kind of raised edge you see on some other MF towels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information