Ok guys my first review :up

I recieved my sonus leather cleaner, conditioner, and cockpit detailer from DavidB to try out. First let me say that I haven`t try many leather cleaners and conditioners. I finally had the chance to try these products. The leather cleaner has a mild soapy scent to it. I apply this cleaner to my seat which were pretty clean to be begin with. I would need to try this product on dirty leather seat, to see a difference.

Before cleaning and conditioning and cockpit detailer:

Before dash

after:

after applying sonus leather cleaner/conditioner. I applied the detailer on seats, dash, and doors. I love this product nice matte finish not that much of a shine! :xyxthumbs

For those who like nice smelling products the leather conditioner smell like paint thinner The cockpit detailer smell like an orange citrus scent. My leather seats are not soft leather rather hard. Is there leather conditioners that make your seats soft? I applied all products as labeled on bottles. All products are very good except for the smell of the conditioner. I applied The detailer which added a nice matte shine on my leather seats.:xyxthumbs the cockpit detailer says "may be used frequently without buildup"

You got a winner here DavidB. I hope the pictures are not too big dave.