tried it out today for the first time since i had already applied SG over the wolfgang precleaner as an experiment this past saturday.no issues on application.upon opening the can initial impressions were that it really does smell like crayons like how everyone else who has used it described it with a baby blue color.

when i applied it i couldnt get it to "liquify" since first time trying it separated from the can so i had to sorta rub my foam applicator on it.went on real smoothly and came off just as easily also..i tried letting it sit for at least 30 minutes also and didnt have any difficutly removing.i had gotten this can several months ago from recommendations and reading reviews from Scott and others here on the board and didnt really want to use it till it was called for and i have to say that im really glad i got it.

driving home in the rain didnt make my night using it that much pleasurable but im glad i did since i only applied it in preparations to the winter season with a lot of rainfall being anticipated.really interesting to note that its beading characteristics is really unbelievable.very tiny and uniform and it just slides off of my car which i really loved.

got home soon and was prepped to give my car a wipedown when there was hardly any water to wipe off:xyxthumbs

sorry for making this post so long but i just thought id share my experience with it. thanks to all of you who have used it:bounce