Post Thanks / Like
    i have been using zaino cleaner and conditioner in the passed and it works good but i really dont like the smell after a couple of days. well my m3 with nappa leather is coming and would like to try something different. i am looking for a mild cleaner and conditioner that doesnt leave the leather glossy or sticky. just nice and soft and something that smells partly like leather. what would be your recomendations for a good leather conditioner and cleaner for nappa leather. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some of the other choices that are mentioned on the board.

1. Pinnacle Leather Cleaner and Conditioner

2. Four Star Leather Cleaner and Conditioner (smells like leather)

3. Lexol Cleaner and Conditioner

4. 303 Protectant

5. Poorboy`s Natural Look

6. Leatherique

With Aloha,

Ranney

Post Thanks / Like
    Of the one`s mentioned, I prefer Lexol. I don`t like 1 step leather products.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using Lexol on my Nappa leather in my M3 for a couple of years now with good results. By the way, my leather is Imola red, and the Lexol seems to keep the color from fading. I know the feeling of waiting for the M3. Mine arrived Dec. 02 and I was so excited I could hardly stand it. I still am exited about this car, and due to knowledge gained on this forum it looks better than showroom new still.

Post Thanks / Like
    Woolite and water makes a great leather cleaner (just do a search) and I like Turtle Wax`s (don`t laugh, it is great stuff!) Leather Conditioner. It is a thin liquid that won`t clog ventilated seats, soaks in quickly, leaves a subtle sheen and has a nice, light leather scent. I`ve been trying out the Gold Class Leather Cleaner/Conditioner too, the spray version. Pretty nice, scent is more fruity than leathery though. A little more shine than the TW stuff.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    ok im still not sure what to go with. i have heard the lexol is not good for nappa leather from numerous people. as said before i am looking for a leather cleaner and a leather conditioner (not one step) that is mild, does not give a glossy look, isnt greasy and smells good.

Post Thanks / Like
    i think im going to go with the spinneybeck kit

Post Thanks / Like
    BMW brand leather cleaner/conditioner might be just what your looking for. Any BMW parts counter has it, its a nice one steo product. even comes with disposable gloves.......

I like Zaino on my BMW leather but The BMW brand is OEM approved so you cant go wrong? I think its 14 bucks and a bottle will last a long long time

Post Thanks / Like
    Scotwax,

I am ZaneO taught on the art of Zaino. I have pretty much all of their polish and leather products. If you would like to try antyhing else let me know....I live in Keller. ZaneO recomend your abilites with the PC. I have been looking into the purchasing one and or get some work on my other two cars, one with BAD oxidation. BTW Z2 topped with Paste Glaz on my machine metallic C-6 is fabulous!!! Let me know if I can help!!!
    2005 Corvette C-6 Machine Silver Metallic

Lotsa Zaino!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you hear that Lexol is not good for nappa. I`m just wondering?

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont know for sure but lots of people over on the m forums say that after using it it makes the leather really sticky and some have called lexol and they said it is not to be used on nappa. also on www.leatherz.com it says that it also should not be used.

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s good to know. It makes me wonder about alot of other products, as Lexol has been around for a long time, with plenty of satisfied customers.

Thread Information