Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, I was one of the lucky few to get this product to tr out. It`s a dressing/protectant for anything plastic, rubber, vinyl, etc...

Packaging It came shrink wrapped to prevent any leakage onto any of my other products. Very nice. Comes in the typical black plastic Sonus bottle with the same black Porsche on the front. Comes with its own stream/spray nozzle.

Scent Didn`t really have one. I was expecting a kind of `new plastic` smell.

Instructions Very clear. Tells you exactly how/what/when to use this product.

Ease of use The sprayer on this bottle it probably the same used with all other Sonus products. But, I had difficulty `aiming` the product at my target. This product is very watery and runs from every vertical surface. Overspray is un-avoidable and you either have to shield the body of the car, tape it off, or get used to buffing off the excess. The instructiones reccomend using an applicator to apply it. This is excellent advice.

Result I was expecting this product to behave as a trie dressing. Thick, stays were it`s sprayed, and easy to spread. Not this product. It runs on vertical surfaces even when using a foam tire brush on my tires. I sprayed the product on to the brush, then applied it to the surface. Runs. It`s difficult to spread, so you need to squeeze every drop out of the applicator to get the areas that you might have missed previously. The nice parts of my tires have a gorgeous matte finish, but there are streaks and different shades of color in certain places. This product might take some getting used to. I might send out small samples to people that don`t mind paying for shipping

Price The product runs for $13 in the Autopia store. First impression tells me to stick with one of my usual dressings/protectants for less money, but this product might pay off in durability.

G.A.`s Overall, I`ll will need to work a while with this product. I will post a few pictures of the streaking when I can.
    -Glenn Jr.

There is always room to learn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thbanks for the review!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice writeup....:up
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Thread Information